Diablo® III

Pillars of the Gods - the Build

I know (or hope) other people are playing this build, and I certainly am not the guy that figured it out, but I can't get this name out of my head.

This build is by FAR and away my favorite build right now. Thanks to Fitz for clicking the light bulb for me while I was getting his help testing out a different spec. And thanks to all of you who work hard on new builds for us.

Here's the spec - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#UdXYek!ZVX!bbYcca

Here's a clip of me playing the build - http://youtu.be/4Bc_P3O7ISQ

I love it. Nuff said.
Reply Quote
No exalted soul? You already have dashing strike, imo you don't need fleet footed, I know it makes a big difference in speed even with dashing strike but I can't imagine nirvana without exalted honestly
Reply Quote
View profile
09/02/2013 07:36 PMPosted by SirNick
No exalted soul? You already have dashing strike, imo you don't need fleet footed, I know it makes a big difference in speed even with dashing strike but I can't imagine nirvana without exalted honestly

i love me some exalted soul baby!
Reply Quote
Yeah, I usually use it if I'm not using any lifesteal weapons. Maybe I should switch back for the added goodness.
Reply Quote
this is what I use in groups to reduce the knock back....wol is better when solo imo
Reply Quote
09/02/2013 08:24 PMPosted by ErinD
Yeah, I usually use it if I'm not using any lifesteal weapons. Maybe I should switch back for the added goodness.

Is using lifesteal weapons detrimental to exalted soul?

I thought LS is a must for pillars, double heal, and exalted soul just make you able to spam more.
Reply Quote
Sorry. my post was misleading. I like running this build with 'Transcendence' and no life steal. More challenging, but very fun.

I find I don't need exalted soul - or at least I don't really notice a big difference when playing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]