Diablo® III

next upgrade?

halp plz. idk what to get next.
Reply Quote
1st off. - sorry to be a smart !@#.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

learn2spell.

l33tsp34ks is not kewl here. Most of the geared and knowledgeable WD's are adults. We speak legible english.

Halp is not a word.

OK but i will gearcheck you now. When i gearcheck i will do the lot. If you get offended by what i say, tough boobies. honestly is golden.

OK 1st off. 50 yards Pickup is overkill for your DPS.

hat : Drop pickup. Get crit chance. 250+ int 50+ vit and 4.5cc min.

Shoulders. craft some. high int, high vit. life%. AR. armor. PICKUP IS A BONUS HERE.

Gloves : Again. Craft. High Int. Vit. AR. Crit Chance. HIGH CRIT HIT DAMAGE.

Weapon : is ok for now. a higher life steal is a bonus. MAKE SURE WEAPON IS A BACK DAMAGE WEAPON!

Boots : Poop. 150+ int, 75+ vit AR + armor wanted

Offhand : is _ok_ for now. Missing 0.5%cc. lowish damage

Bracers : Poop. High Int/ Vit. AR. Armor. 6%cc. Pickup bonus.

Ammy : High crit chance Tals with average damage

Chest : Is ok. Arcane res is a wasted roll. swap arcane for +armor. and is OK. Missing alot of vit on it

Belt : Is ok. I am kinda fan of eHP belts. but for DPS you need a witching hour. High Int/Vit. AR/Armor a bonus. Life%. Pickup. good rolls here. 9% or 8% is ok.

Pants : Close but no cigar. Check the pants out on my MALE WD at moment. you want something close to that. or Minus 100 stats if you want pickup (but if you running a totd, no need - copy mine)

Rings : Compass Rose? MEH. 24% movespeed is not required. Nor needed. 3 Options here a) -firebat SOJ (27% elute damage / -7mana skill) b) Crit Damage Litany w/ 7% elite reduction c) a rare with xx-yy damage, HIGH CRIT DAMAGE (45+) and 5% cc. Int and Vit a bonus (and AR or Armor)

Pox : Is ok. but you been trolled by that 87 life regen. want similar to that, but with ideally xx-yy damage, high crit chance, and a double int roll (with vit a bonus)

On a side note : you want 65k+ life. 45K is 1-2 shots in mp10 at your level of mitigation.

As i said. I am the harshest "gearchecker" - but do what i listed and you will be WELL OVER 200k unbuffed. And melting stuff like a hot $%^-*!@#$ in Compton. or a hot 0.44 in Flint Michigan =)
Reply Quote
I don't think I've ever seen so much PUR gear. The gear is actually not that bad considering you obviously made PUR a mandatory requirement. I'd get rid of all the PUR except the TOTD and see how you go.

Need more INT everywhere and swap out the compass rose asap. What skits said.
Reply Quote
OK but i will gearcheck you now. When i gearcheck i will do the lot. If you get offended by what i say, tough boobies. honestly is golden.

OK 1st off. 50 yards Pickup is overkill for your DPS.

hat : Drop pickup. Get crit chance. 250+ int 50+ vit and 4.5cc min.

Shoulders. craft some. high int, high vit. life%. AR. armor. PICKUP IS A BONUS HERE.

Gloves : Again. Craft. High Int. Vit. AR. Crit Chance. HIGH CRIT HIT DAMAGE.

Weapon : is ok for now. a higher life steal is a bonus. MAKE SURE WEAPON IS A BACK DAMAGE WEAPON!

Boots : Poop. 150+ int, 75+ vit AR + armor wanted

Offhand : is _ok_ for now. Missing 0.5%cc. lowish damage

Bracers : Poop. High Int/ Vit. AR. Armor. 6%cc. Pickup bonus.

Ammy : High crit chance Tals with average damage

Chest : Is ok. Arcane res is a wasted roll. swap arcane for +armor. and is OK. Missing alot of vit on it

Belt : Is ok. I am kinda fan of eHP belts. but for DPS you need a witching hour. High Int/Vit. AR/Armor a bonus. Life%. Pickup. good rolls here. 9% or 8% is ok.

Pants : Close but no cigar. Check the pants out on my MALE WD at moment. you want something close to that. or Minus 100 stats if you want pickup (but if you running a totd, no need - copy mine)

Rings : Compass Rose? MEH. 24% movespeed is not required. Nor needed. 3 Options here a) -firebat SOJ (27% elute damage / -7mana skill) b) Crit Damage Litany w/ 7% elite reduction c) a rare with xx-yy damage, HIGH CRIT DAMAGE (45+) and 5% cc. Int and Vit a bonus (and AR or Armor)

Pox : Is ok. but you been trolled by that 87 life regen. want similar to that, but with ideally xx-yy damage, high crit chance, and a double int roll (with vit a bonus)

On a side note : you want 65k+ life. 45K is 1-2 shots in mp10 at your level of mitigation.

As i said. I am the harshest "gearchecker" - but do what i listed and you will be WELL OVER 200k unbuffed. And melting stuff like a hot $%^-*!@#$ in Compton. or a hot 0.44 in Flint Michigan =)

Thanks for the detailed analysis. I'll see what I can afford based on your suggestions. I think my main issue is the marginal upgrades each one of these pieces will make. There's not one item where I'll gain a huge amount of DPS, but when I add up all the small upgrades it comes out to a huge amount. Not very motivational, if you know what I mean.
Reply Quote
Made some upgrades, let me know what you think now.
Reply Quote
Weapon is the best single slot upgrade for any character.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]