Diablo® III

why us wiz no such cool passives?

08/27/2013 10:40 AMPosted by Grimm
I'd rather have Power Hunger and Astral Presence to be combined in one passive...

+1

I would love for this to happen.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
I'd rather have Power Hunger and Astral Presence to be combined in one passive...

+1

While we're at it, Temporal Flux, Paralysis (a better one), Cold Blooded and Conflagration should all be in one passive that provides different offensive triggers based on the elemental spells you wield. Clear up more space for more interesting passives.
Edited by Jaetch#1861 on 8/27/2013 11:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 11:12 AMPosted by Jaetch

+1

While we're at it, Temporal Flux, Paralysis (a better one), Cold Blooded and Conflagration should all be in one passive that provides different offensive triggers based on the elemental spells you wield. Clear up more space for more interesting passives.

Oh wow, I never thought of that. That passive would be almost mandatory for all builds. It would be pretty much on par with ruthless, so OP, but the good kind of OP.

While they're at it, remove prodigy and make it a class trait.

Add some dodge chance to blur, not a ton, maybe like 5%. Or combine blur and illusinoist, that would be fun.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 10:40 AMPosted by Grimm

should be called "elementalist" :D
Reply Quote
all in all tho - you have to admit for the least cohesive (synergistic class) we still found a way to be seen as op looool
Reply Quote
Finery - Gain 34 All Resist for each gem of different color on your gear, if you have five different gems you'll gain another 34 All Resist

crusader -_-

I did not realize that Taric was the new character class.
Reply Quote
We are getting new passives and skills soon.
Reply Quote
I'd rather have Paralysis deal bonus Critical Damage on every Lightning Spells.

Astral Hunger
Increases your maximum Arcane Power by 20 and Arcane Power regeneration by 2 per second and gain 20 Arcane Power whenever you are healed by a health globe.
Edited by Grimm#6912 on 8/31/2013 7:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
but putrid ones are? :(

sup mental, how's eu?

Don't look at Witch Doctor passives then, it will just frustrate you. Most of them are good.
Reply Quote
I actually did make a pretty fun gimmick paralysis build with Azurewrath and living lightning. I could see its being useful if Magic Weapon - Electrify overrode the damage type of other spells (say, Wicked Wind).
Reply Quote
Paralysis: Every time you're hit by melee or ranged you shock the attacker causing 300% weapon damage and 20% chance to stun the attacker for 3 seconds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]