Diablo® III

100m Monk set give away, new monks post!

So, after giving it some though, I've decided that's it finally time I join the ranks of the monks on this forum who donate either gold or time to helping out new monks. So, with that said, I'm hoping that 100m gold would make it possible to build a set that would be capable of at least farming mp4-5. The only problem is, is I suck at at the actual building parts, so if one of the known monk set builders on here would be willing to donate the time, I'll give them the 100m.

My reqs for the monk set giveaway is under paragon 10, and with a monk that has <80k dps, and preferably someone that doesn't have another character that is high paragon level/ultra dps. Post here, and I'll post who receives it within a week or so(if the set can be built in that amount of time). I'll just put the names down on a piece of paper, stick em in a glass, and then randomly draw one out.

I WILL be checking to make sure you meet the requirements(honestly, it's not like 100m would be to much to someone who is already past the reqs I've set down).
Edited by Starwulf#1779 on 8/30/2013 3:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
I could give it a shot.
Reply Quote
alright, I sent a friend request in-game ^^
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
accepted. ^^
Reply Quote
Alright! Now I can feel like a real monk! giving back to the community that's helped me out so much.
Reply Quote
Hey,

I didn't understand the first message (if you could explain to me it would be great ;) ).
Chrono, I would really appreciate if you could power level my monk for a few paragon level :D
Reply Quote
In a nutshell, I'm giving away a set worth 100m gold to any monk that is under paragon 10, has no other character past that, and is less then 80k dps. All you need to do is post here saying you're interested in it, and after a certain amount of time(not to terribly long) has gone by, I'll draw one of the names out of a hat, and then give the winner the set ^^
Reply Quote
I would have been interrested but unfortunatly I just passed the paragon 10 (thanks to two lvl 62 paragon ^^ ) and have 79k dps ...
If I can still participate, I would like to participate ;)

Btw : thanks for the explanations and also for this initiative :D
Reply Quote
I thought i join in,and offer to power level anyone who's active on these threads for free :)

I've already power leveled a few monks from these forums,and wouldn't mind helping out others ^-^

I think I just hit p13 today; wouldn't mind some help leveling. My gear's not terribly great and to be frank I have no idea what I'm doing =P.

Add meeee.
Edited by Kapitol#1291 on 8/30/2013 4:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
hi sir starwulf! would you like to divide the donation to 10 making it 10M per person? :) so you could help out more noob monks like me hehe. just a suggestion! thanks for doing this
Reply Quote
100m giveaway? Shoot, I'd be happy with 20m!
Reply Quote
I believe its already to late, but if you want to help out a new paragon lvling monk (first char to hit 60) i would indeed be glad. IGN Baikai#2474 plays at EU server
Edited by Baikai#2474 on 8/30/2013 9:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh hey! over here!! :D
Reply Quote
I would like to join this raffle too please! :)
Reply Quote
Can I join?
Reply Quote
Can i join to please:)
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Im done with the set. :) Weapons and bracer came from me to make the set viable with the budget.

Here's how it looks @ paragon 0. Everyone enjoy! :)
http://d3up.com/b/1018611
Reply Quote
I would like to apply.
Reply Quote
I'd like to join, I never ended up gearing my monk after I hit 60 so he is naked!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]