Diablo® III

100m Monk set give away, new monks post!

90 Blood Elf Priest
id like to apply im at paragon 6 and 20k dps
Reply Quote
Alright, the set has been built(Much props and thanks to Alphashift for the assist, I'd have never managed to build anything half as nice as what he did). In 24 hours I'll be doing the drawing, so if there are any other newer monks out there in need of a set that will allow them to farm at the least MP5(and Alpha mentioned last night that he believes this set should be capable of handling MP6-7 actually), please post now!
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
09/01/2013 05:23 PMPosted by Starwulf
Alright, the set has been built(Much props and thanks to Alphashift for the assist, I'd have never managed to build anything half as nice as what he did). In 24 hours I'll be doing the drawing, so if there are any other newer monks out there in need of a set that will allow them to farm at the least MP5(and Alpha mentioned last night that he believes this set should be capable of handling MP6-7 actually), please post now!

Good luck everyone! :)
Reply Quote
Can you raise the paragon level by 1? ;) I would love to have my set upgraded because I'm having trouble getting through mp1. Good Luck to everyone.
Edited by Laika#1425 on 9/1/2013 6:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/01/2013 06:01 PMPosted by Laika
Can you raise the paragon level by 1? ;) I would love to have my set upgraded because I'm having trouble getting through mp1. Good Luck to everyone.

No worries. I wasn't going to announce it, but I've since decided to make a judgement call on a case by case basis after evaluating each persons monks and/or other classes leveled, + time played and over-all dps. I fully realize that it's more then possible for someone to be paragon 20 even, and still just not have had any luck in drops and have a low dps/low survivability rate with their current gear.
Reply Quote
I would love to apply. My highest Paragon is 4 right now(my monk) and his DPS is only around 49k. I have never even seen a million gold in my account at one time haha. I think I have less than 200k now.
Reply Quote
I guess there is no harm in applying. my monk is p6.
Reply Quote
I'd like to apply too :D
Reply Quote
I'd love to join! P1 and only 16k dps. I've been struggling to gear recently :(

Unlucky#1600
Reply Quote
I'm interested!
Reply Quote
I am interested
Reply Quote
I think I should be ok now actually. Some DH tossed me some pretty solid items, I was able to find a few cheap parts, and ground my way up to paragon 12. Decided to drop $4 on gold to get a decent suit so now I am looking for upgrades.
Reply Quote
I'm interested in this, just started on a monk but to be honest. I just bought Diablo 3 and my highest level character is a 39 Barbarian I'm pretty sure. So I don't see much point of my joining but I thought why not xD.

Oxcepts#1553
Reply Quote
Not sure if this thread is still checked, but I recently came back to the game with the xpac announcement and decided to make Monk my main. I had a WD when D3 was released but deleted it about 8 months ago in an effort to make the game fresh again when i did reroll. So i just hit 60 yesterday with my Monk and bought some stuff off the AH with a 1mill budget just so i could do inferno.

Would love some gear help if your still around. Mainly rings, amulet, chest & legs.
Reply Quote
Fuuuu, I played last night and dinged Paragon lvl 11 without realizing...
Reply Quote
i'd like to join the raffle. started playing just a couple of days ago would really like to have some nice gear when i reach lvl 60.
Reply Quote
Hi! i may need some help with my monk, i stopped playing last year and i want to end the game, i will add you in game when later today.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Hi guys. I have this set because Starwulf is having some emergencies. So This thread will be linked. And all the other entries will be considered.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Winner is Kapitol #1291! Please post here to claim your set. :)
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 9/12/2013 10:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]