Diablo® III

I'm stuck on my wizard.

I've been slowly piecing together a CM wizard for awhile now. I'm kind of lost of where to go now. I'm not too sure what to upgrade to increase my AS without losing much dps/hp.

Can anybody try leading me into the right direction?
Reply Quote
A crit mempo has everything you need. You already have enough APoC and LoH elsewhere, so you don't need a SC.
Reply Quote
08/30/2013 01:20 PMPosted by MindsMirror
A crit mempo has everything you need. You already have enough APoC and LoH elsewhere, so you don't need a SC.

Will definately look into it. Thank you. :D
Reply Quote
Anybody else have advice? it'd be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
mm yeah cc mempo would be great but they are expensive too, a cc sc might work too and then you can run meteors and stuff. I think you might like to work in more cc somewhere, nat set comes to mind but you might loose some dps and teh ring can also be expensive.

basically i would look to increasing your cc anywhere you can - try nat set boots and ring it will make the build smoother a the loss of some dps... unless you got gold to spend on an amazing ring.
Reply Quote
mm yeah cc mempo would be great but they are expensive too, a cc sc might work too and then you can run meteors and stuff. I think you might like to work in more cc somewhere, nat set comes to mind but you might loose some dps and teh ring can also be expensive.

basically i would look to increasing your cc anywhere you can - try nat set boots and ring it will make the build smoother a the loss of some dps... unless you got gold to spend on an amazing ring.

Thank you very much for the advice.
Reply Quote
4.5cc+ mempo for sure. U really only need 18+ apoc.

If u are broke, find a 5% fire Andy's until then. You so close to 2.73. It's amazing once u hit it.
Reply Quote
A crit Mempo would definitely help you a lot. You are low on damage mitigation and Mempo gives you that sweet sweet all resist.

Your amulet is the only other obvious place to pick up some attack speed, but it would be very expensive to get one similar to your current amulet without losing out on some other important stat.

You also might consider armor + all resist blackthorne pants to up that damage mitigation even more.
Reply Quote
If you can switch to storm armor shocking aspect and frost nova deep freeze, shocking aspect will net you a ton more damage and deep freeze will give you 15% more crit if you hit 5 or more enemies. Downfall is you lose out on the EA armor help. If you can snag a crit mempo then that would help you out as well with life at speed and resists too.
Reply Quote
Thanks everybody for all the advice. I snagged a CC Mempo for pretty cheap. I'm going to look into a new pair of pants with some AR as well.

This is really helping me! Thank you!!
Reply Quote
Stretch Time does nothing for you. You hit the 2.728 breakpoint without it, and it doesn't get you all the way to the 3.001 one. Switch to the Time Warp rune or some different skill altogether (Teleport and Meteor are popular). Alternatively, get 1 more piece of IAS gear (ammy?) and keep Stretch Time, to go to 3.001.

You have 18 APoC, and while 20 is preferable, it is not required. Prism is a crutch that robs you of Diamond Shards, which significantly ups your eDPS.

I think you should be able to get a 1100 DPS Chantodo's Will. Seconding the comments regarding your pants, they're just not very good. Look for AR and Int. Vit would be a nice bonus, but you're pretty high on HP anyway.
Reply Quote
Thanks so much for the advice mzy. I will definately check out a new pair of pants and try finding another amulet with IAS.
Reply Quote
Anybody have any other tips? I've changed a few things that others have suggested and so far it's much better, although I still think it can be better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]