Diablo® III

Need help with my first serious character!

Hello everyone,

So I've always been looking around the forums here to cross-reference between different builds on here, and been trying my best to read a lot of the stickies to play well with my character. But I've been reaching a point where I still can't go through MP10 as efficiently as I want to be. Do you have any tips on any of the following for my character?

Character Link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KARUNASHI-1492/hero/34968560

Goals - I want to be able to level fast on paragons, and be able to clear MP10s efficiently (with or without elites involved). Elites take me around 20-30 seconds while white mobs take me 10-15 seconds on MP10. I've tried Both Dual-Wield and Skorn and currently I have Dual-Wield as a setup and testing the waters.

Itemization - If I need any new items, need to focus on certain changes, any viable options I can go for? Maybe a little reasoning behind why I need to do so, since I would like to learn the game more with your help.

Build - Currently I've been shuffling around Hammer of the Ancients with Rend and Whirlwind (+ Sprint). I feel like I've been trying to find that 'best build' that I feel comfortable with. Any suggestions on which one you think is the best for my character?
Any extra tips?

------------

Any help is appreciated, and please tell me anything constructive you can about my Barbarian! I want to own a character that I can call my "main," and farm with. I plan on branching out after, but yeah.

Side-Note: I'm new around here and this is my first post. Hopefully I've made a good first impression (?).
Edited by KARUNASHI#1492 on 8/31/2013 3:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Anyone at all? Any help would be appreciated! (bump)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]