- high roll trifecta jewelry - with de-emphasis of crit, current jewelry could match or exceed higher item level stuff and be critical (no pun intended) for viability of certain crit dependent builds.
- IAS daggers with stats+socket - maybe new gems make these stat monsters a must-have? I don't know about new gems...just made that up.
- Echoing fury - many current mechanics look to one weapon damage but not other. Sure throw an 1100 dps EF in the offhand...with a 3k dps monster mainhand.
- IK chests - pure stat beasts. Nothing special about them except big fat stats. Higher item level, higher stats. Dead.
- Crafted shoulders/Viles - same reason as IK chests.
That's all I care to type at the moment. Any others have insights or flat out non-evidence-based guesses?