Diablo® III

Did you ever...

Kind of -not- want to rescue people in the story-line and resent the game for forcing you to?
I'd really like to leave that long-winded, whiny gypsy chick stuck in the web. Heck, maybe even let the Spider Queen have her for that matter...
Just keep on walking and not look back.
Reply Quote
09/02/2013 10:27 AMPosted by Sinafae
Kind of -not- want to rescue people in the story-line and resent the game for forcing you to?

Occasionally, I find myself not wanting to rescue some Kamikaze Jerk party member. Does that count?
Reply Quote
Ahhh, only sort of. The game can continue if you leave your party member dead on the floor :P It doesn't prevent quest completion.
Reply Quote
I do. All the time, as a matter of fact.

That's why I make a point, whenever playing in Act 2, to always swing by the Alcarnus area and gloat at those caged prisoners there. The very sight of them - each one bereft of hope and slumped inside his tiny bird cage, utterly powerless to make me free him - has the power to raise my spirits so high, that I actually feel like putting up with the rest of the inconveniences the Act has to offer.
Reply Quote
LOL! So cruel Laurelynd XD
Reply Quote
I just left the single guy tied to the post in the oasis in act 2.
He doesnt spawn an elite when freed from the post and never gives good treasure either.
Hope the monsters eat him for lunch but maybe he is too upright for them to indulge on his tastyness
Edited by BumblyWumbly#1542 on 9/2/2013 11:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
You two aren't allowed to post in each other's created threads

too fishy
Reply Quote
Note to self: Do not get on Laurelynd's bad side.
Reply Quote
09/02/2013 12:04 PMPosted by Demiwraith
Note to self: Do not get on Laurelynd's bad side.

Note to everyone, in general: Laurelynd doesn't have a good side, so you're really out of options where to stand. (%
Reply Quote
View profile
or the farmer guy who gives you his treasure. he's like "have this!" i'm like, "no, your family heirlooms are crap, i'm just gonna leave them on the floor where they belong."
Reply Quote
I never save the guy in the oasis.. nor go in those basement areas.

meh.

no loots, no save.
Reply Quote
On the flip side, I wish you could do things like let Zultan Kuule live. would be cooler to just beat him into submission and have a badass sorc henchman.
Reply Quote
Yes indeed. I'm so glad I am not the only person who has become fed up with the "good guy" hero cliche :P

And seriously? Most have it coming to them. How many dead villagers do you need before you realize it isn't safe to leave the village? I'm tripping over corpses left and right! Honestly, how many villagers were in these towns anyway??
Reply Quote
View profile
http://www.dorkly.com/video/28510/dorkly-bits-how-diablo-destroyed-tristram
Reply Quote
View profile
or this one....

http://www.dorkly.com/video/17135/dorkly-bits-the-diablo-townspeople-should-move
Reply Quote
Only thing I would want to change is to team up with Zultan Kulle
Reply Quote
guys, you're not getting the moral of this thread, lol.

here it is. Listen to the lyrics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPjseyYtU6M
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]