Diablo® III

I was given 800m to upgrade a friends barb...

He would like to run mp10, and I thought I may be able to help him out since he's been away from the game for a while. I'm not even sure where to start, his weapons definitely need to be upgraded, and his AR (454) and HP (42,270) are too low. His AS from gear is only 16%, etc. I've looked through the AH hoping to find some good deals, but everything seems so overpriced and it doesn't feel like 800m is enough to make his barb farm mp10 efficiently....

Here's a link to his toon: http://d3up.com/b/1020329

Any help would be appreciated..

I was thinking to go with EF MH (150+ str, high dmg with OS) and sword OH (100+ str, 60+ CD, LS, OS)trying to reach the 2.5/2.86 BP
Reply Quote
Everything in the AH is overpriced.

Was rare earlier today when I found a weapon for 5m while the others were all 500000m
Reply Quote
It's possible and you will get much better results if you buy items off bid. My gear right now is ok for mp10, not great, and cost only 300m. It's about 70% as effective as the 3b set I had for 10% the price. I'm sure you'll be able to do much better with 800m.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]