Diablo® III

I just entered in six Brawling games...[PvP]

Excellent comment UGotGanked! ^ ^

Again I am trying to find a Brawling game, I entered several and it's another bunch of PvE nabs all over again...
Reply Quote
Why don't you head on over to the Brawling forum? Plenty of people there looking for good matches.
Reply Quote
Wow, all I have to do to irritate the annoying PvP crowd, which is 99% PK Grief Crowd, is create a Brawling game and go questing? Isn't that just, well, supremely ironic?
Reply Quote
09/04/2013 06:08 PMPosted by LPorc
Wow, all I have to do to irritate the annoying PvP crowd, which is 99% PK Grief Crowd, is create a Brawling game and go questing? Isn't that just, well, supremely ironic?

It's also ironic that most of the Brawling forum is friendlier than this thread alone...
Reply Quote
09/04/2013 05:54 PMPosted by Deadtomato
Why don't you head on over to the Brawling forum? Plenty of people there looking for good matches.

I could easily do that, but it's not the point.
Why would people open games for Brawling, when they clearly don't have the intention to fight vs another player?
Reply Quote
It's because 90% of the time they don't know what they are doing and open the game to brawling instead of monster slaying. I think the first option is brawling. Whenever I open a game that is the option I immediately get selected. Maybe it's just because my pub game settings are set to brawling, I'm not sure.

Entering into the same PvE game several times is very annoying however.
Edited by Saltydog#1871 on 9/4/2013 8:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]