Diablo® III

Free WD gear set (COB) (~200k dps ~500k ehp)

Hey guys, I'm looking to offload my COB set from the 5 kingdoms challenge. I'm looking for someone who either has a main as a WD or their second in command is a WD.

Looking for someone with a decent amount of playtime on their account so I know the gear is going to a good home and not to someone who might log out for 10 months. I'm also looking for someone semi-involved in their community and who can hopefully get vouches from other people to prove you're an upstanding guy or gal and wont just try and sell the set on the AH and bank the gold.

I want this set to be a nice upgrade for someone who is running middle ground gear, not someone who will only gain like 6k dps and 10k ehp. After you get this set I'd like to see you hand out the entirety (unless you have BOA pieces) of your set to someone else. Also, if your BOA shoulders blow the vile wards I'm going to give you out of the water, pass them to the guy/girl you're giving your gear to.

The set comes with just about everything pictured here http://d3up.com/b/900744 (it might vary a tiny bit, but should be almost the same dps/ehp) The set comes with a litany ring as well as an SOJ. All gems are included. Estimated value is ~1billion gold.

I used this gear to kill Azmo, Belial, Diablo, Ghom, and the Uber bosses in mp10. Here is the video of the uber fight: http://youtu.be/LM0MzJ62Ht0 The other boss kills are in my channel.

What I'm looking for
- You have at least 18k elite kills on your account
- Your WD must have at least 5k elite kills
- Your gear is in the middle ground (not super horrible, and not as good as this set)
- You're involved in the community
- Your have some rep
- Your are willing to pass on your current set to someone more needy

If you think this applies to you or someone you know, leave a thoughtful response in this thread about why you think the gear should go to you. At some point in the next few days I'll pick someone and give them the gear. If you just write something like "Pick me I realy want it" and that's it I probably won't even give your profile a look.

Looking forward to the replies and if you have questions about anything leave them here.
Edited by Amiar#1992 on 8/26/2013 8:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Pick me I realy want it !

you say you wont look.
Edited by pBeybq#6872 on 8/26/2013 8:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
That is pretty nice gear although it has been a while since I sold my gear to wait for the expansion stopped playing actively so I have no idea its worth. Nice to see the spirit of giving still lives.
Reply Quote
LoL @ the fact I don't qualify for the gear due to kills. That seems like an awful lot of kills to require an "new" player to have.

Regardless, thanks for the donation.
Reply Quote
sick. Thats really nice of you.
Reply Quote
can I enter on both forums? :P just checking my competition.. going to do some vota runs on normal difficulty mp0 and get all my elite kills up... ;)
Reply Quote
08/26/2013 08:46 PMPosted by SirNick
can I enter on both forums? :P just checking my competition.. going to do some vota runs on normal difficulty mp0 and get all my elite kills up... ;)

lol, it's the same gear set. I just wanted the WDs and the monks to know about it so I could pick from a larger pool.

LoL @ the fact I don't qualify for the gear due to kills. That seems like an awful lot of kills to require an "new" player to have.

Regardless, thanks for the donation.

I never said it was for someone new. This is for the guy who has trouble getting gold for upgrades and wont cave to the RMAH. Someone who is stuck around 150-170k dps and they just can't seem to upgrade for the life of them.
Edited by Amiar#1992 on 8/26/2013 9:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
195k dps, 450k ehp

20kish elite kills.

Never got anything off RMAH.

Not sure if I am too high, but wouldn't mind some upgrades as it is almost impossible to get some at this point.

Only play WD and post semi-frequently on forums.

That set wouldn't upgrade in all areas, but a few of the items would.
Edited by RhymingDemon#1973 on 8/26/2013 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well I won't get picked but I would be in love with you if I was picked. I main WD, I played WD on release and now I started picking the game up again in the past few weeks and I've been having a blast, but I don't really have the most cash so this gear set would literally be game changing for me.
Reply Quote
Hey Amiar,

Not sure how firm you are on your elite kill quota, but I'm pretty close to your requirements. Somehow I managed to see this on WD forum before monk forum. Anywho, I've been transitioning away from my monk as main. I've farmed everything I have myself so far, with no handouts or RMAH, and I'm getting to the point where my WD is going to require 30mil+ to upgrade any slot (which is a fair bit to me).

Built my WD for under 150mil:

149k dps
400kehp

Currently I can farm MP9 FoM with some deaths, and MP8 FoM pretty comfortably.

Thanks for the consideration, and thanks for showing the community the power of Ytar!

Spencer

edit: and obviously I agree to pass my current set on
Edited by Spencer21#1596 on 8/26/2013 11:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
nice guy, if you give this set youll see me bursting my paragon to 100 with WD, actually looking for upgrade but not enough gold
Reply Quote
hey mate, I would love to get some hook ups on ym WD. I love this class and would accept humbly anything you could spare. Thanks a bunch in the name of the community even if I am not picked. farewel :)
Reply Quote
@spencer21: I think your gear is already pretty good. I'll just tell you now that you wont get this set based on the fact that it would be only a slight upgrade in some slots and sidegrades/downgrades in the other slots. You have a nice WD though!

@everyone else, I'm still checking so feel free to post if you haven't
Reply Quote
I would love to get picked for this set. Played with a WD til, p63 playing in mp1-3(b4 patch 1.0.8). Stopped for simply having no moolah for upgrades and can't get past the lower mps as I just get totalled. Rolled a monk til hitting p100 2 days ago and am now back to WD.
Edited by d3ment3d16#6926 on 8/27/2013 10:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 08:23 AMPosted by Amiar
@spencer21: I think your gear is already pretty good. I'll just tell you now that you wont get this set based on the fact that it would be only a slight upgrade in some slots and sidegrades/downgrades in the other slots. You have a nice WD though!

Thanks for the undeserved flattery :S My WD is built on the cheap. Slowly sniping gear over a long period of time. Unfortunately I play two characters regularly, and Blizz apparently frowns upon that hard, as such I don't have the funds to get anywhere near 200k dps. Anywho, I added you in game Amiar, so hopefully I can pick your brain a bit, and do a couple runs together (I'm more than happy to CS on my monk for ya)

GL all! Mighty fine set being given away.

Spencer
Reply Quote
I'm very unskilled at using the AH and never use RMAH. My dps is 140k-ish and i cant afford any upgrades and currently unable to farm MP10 so i usaully farm MP7. I would love the upgrades and hopefully im the perfect candidate. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Hey Amiar,

I have a p96 Wd and while I'm not looking to get this set for myself, I do run a live stream on twitch.tv. As such, a gear giveaway like this would be perfect for some of my viewers. A number of them have played the game since near release and have just started witch doctors.

Most can run mp5-8 but sit around 120k-140k dps. If you're interested in giving the set away on my stream send me a pm and I'll be able to answer tonight after I get off work.

Thank you for your generosity and I hope whoever you pick to win will enjoy melting mobs.
Reply Quote
Hey Amiar,

I have a p96 Wd and while I'm not looking to get this set for myself, I do run a live stream on twitch.tv. As such, a gear giveaway like this would be perfect for some of my viewers. A number of them have played the game since near release and have just started witch doctors.

Most can run mp5-8 but sit around 120k-140k dps. If you're interested in giving the set away on my stream send me a pm and I'll be able to answer tonight after I get off work.

Thank you for your generosity and I hope whoever you pick to win will enjoy melting mobs.

I'm a bit hesitant about this since most live streamers give things away randomly and maybe not to the most deserving people (idk about your stream obviously though). Thanks for your offer, but I'll have to decline.

@spencer, yeah we can totally play in game and you can pick my brain. Looking forward to it.

@everyone. Since the monks won the 5 kingdoms challenge I think there are 4 COB WD sets overall. While I only have 1 of the sets we might check back in this thread to offload the other 3 sets. No guarantees, but I wanted to mention it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]