Diablo® III

Free WD gear set (COB) (~200k dps ~500k ehp)

Witch doctor is my main. I fall a little short in the kills category, but I don't have as much time to play as some other people. I have played witch doctor as much as possible for the last year or so and loved every minute of it. The one frustration I have with the game is trying to save gold for gear. I would never stoop to using the RMAH for my character, and have been fairly unlucky with the RNG, so my WD has some cheaper gear that I have saved and traded for.

The set you are offering would be a huge game-changer for me. I hope you will consider me despite my differences from your proposed numbers. Regardless, it is good to see someone so sharing in this day and age. Thanks!
Reply Quote
I can always use a great set, mines not too good.

As for what i can do for you, you can come to my town and I will take you all throughout the town and show you all of the places you can eat absolutely delicious cookies and fudge and other things!

We'll go on water slides together and eat ice cream, and probably will end up have a /nerdglasses moment about Diablo while all of this other nonsense is going on!!

cheers!!
Reply Quote
Check my profiles DDIBAL#1143

and If you think I am qualified with your options just add me a friend.

I've played WD for my crews and parties (as you see my gear, it is setting for pulling the monsters),
and I enjoyed but if you send your gear to me, I may find another attraction or fun for WD. Who knows anyway cheers!!
Reply Quote
@ OP

wouldn't your gear be better served for someone that isn't as fortunate but wants to build on the WD and enjoy it.

Someone with the requirements you set in my opinion don't necessarily need it if they have that many kills and playtime. I completely understand your point and my reasoning is flawed as well to give it to someone less fortunate cause they could sell it. But i believe my reasoning is better cause there are more people who meet your requirements that would just sell it vs the poor.

I would love your gear cause i miss playing my WD and i had to sell everything to buy new stuff to play other heroes. thus why i have 3 heroes at lvl 50 each lol. If you were to give your gear to me, honestly i wouldn't play it all the time. But i would alternate and I would have a lot of fun.

during the times when i played wiz and wd and currently monk. i've been active in all 3 forums as i played each. spreading what knowledge i have. so your gear would definitely be an upgrade for me i have no gear to pass on. I will donate 100 million each to 3 people who are just getting started with d3. you can approve who i donate too.

I also am not poor I have a bil in gold right now. and about a few bil in monk gear ( i have 3 sets for diff builds) i like to have choices cause i think it's fun. i dont play this game to be the best or trying to hit p100 . i'd like to though lol dont get more wrong.

so i guess my point is if you choose me awesome i'd appreciate and be very happy. and donate back. if not that's cool no biggie but i ask you to reconsider your criteria
Reply Quote
I'd certainly like to throw my name into the ring here.

I fit the majority of your requirements, I think. I don't quite have 18k elite kills, as I'm sitting at 15.7k elite kills, although over half of them are on my WD. I can't get anyone to vouch for me, with regard to keeping the items, but I can tell you having played every character in the game to some extent, the WD is by far my favourite and I have no reason to want to sell the gear. I've never used the RMAH, and all my gear is either self found/crafted or bought on the GAH. I would absolutely pass on my current gear to someone who needs it more.

The set you've got is a massive upgrade on what I'm using now, considering I have 107k DPS and 349 EHP. I would absolutely love the chance to run some MP10 ubers :D
Reply Quote
1.- Pick me I realy want it
2.- Actually pick 2 ppl and ill give my gear to the 2nd one you choose :D

- You have at least 18k elite kills on your account: 14k only :(
- Your WD must have at least 5k elite kills: Check!
- Your gear is in the middle ground (not super horrible, and not as good as this set): MP8able
- You're involved in the community: Im kinda new in the forums
- Your have some rep: dunno
- Your are willing to pass on your current set to someone more needy: Check
Edited by Tango#1978 on 8/29/2013 4:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
08/27/2013 12:15 PMPosted by Amiar
@everyone. Since the monks won the 5 kingdoms challenge I think there are 4 COB WD sets overall. While I only have 1 of the sets we might check back in this thread to offload the other 3 sets. No guarantees, but I wanted to mention it.

yeah there there is still team wiz' witch doc to give away currently on my witch doc , im gettin some free plvls while i can :)

(amiar whenever u and the monk team are ready to give away the set let me know, im usually pretty good about checking the forums although i am sometimes unavailable on weekends)

and tref has 2 witch docs team witch doc built which i assume he'll pass on to team monk once he and his team finish recording the challenges and another witch doc built my the monks
Reply Quote
mistahsparkul would love your gear and treat it right. As you see i have many long times on witchdoctor. Looking for new gear now
Reply Quote
Hi amiar, 15k elite kills, 2k on wd, i'd love to have your WD gear :D
Reply Quote
Thanks for this sort of offer. I have only one character (a witch doctor) that I've played since pre-ordering the collectors edition. I would love some help in the gear department in trying to reach 200k unbuffed. Thanks.
Reply Quote
I'd certainly like to throw my name into the ring here.

I fit the majority of your requirements, I think. I don't quite have 18k elite kills, as I'm sitting at 15.7k elite kills, although over half of them are on my WD. I can't get anyone to vouch for me, with regard to keeping the items, but I can tell you having played every character in the game to some extent, the WD is by far my favourite and I have no reason to want to sell the gear. I've never used the RMAH, and all my gear is either self found/crafted or bought on the GAH. I would absolutely pass on my current gear to someone who needs it more.

The set you've got is a massive upgrade on what I'm using now, considering I have 107k DPS and 349 EHP. I would absolutely love the chance to run some MP10 ubers :D

POLIUM, I choose you! Poke ball go! I'll add you and give you the gear whenever is convenient for you!

For anyone wondering why I chose him: It seems he's shown commitment to the WD class, has fun with his WD and is limited by his gear for what he can do in this game. I'm hoping this set will help him out. And I hope his current set can help out some needy WD!
Reply Quote
Good choice imo! Not going to lie, there were some sketchy askers in some of these threads :P
Reply Quote
08/30/2013 05:03 PMPosted by SirNick
Good choice imo! Not going to lie, there were some sketchy askers in some of these threads :P

Reply Quote
I read on the Monk forums that there are other sets that are gonna be given out, is this true? If so I'd love to put my name in the hat.
Reply Quote
08/30/2013 08:19 PMPosted by muz
I read on the Monk forums that there are other sets that are gonna be given out, is this true? If so I'd love to put my name in the hat.
More of a resume than a hat :D.

I don't want to be that guy, but that's what I mean by sketchy sometimes, not you in-particular but I don't feel like some people are reading through this very well :P
Reply Quote
See my Profile and u will see i need IT ... i just want to Start again this set would help me thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much
Reply Quote
08/30/2013 10:54 PMPosted by Kaneda
See my Profile and u will see i need IT ... i just want to Start again this set would help me thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much
It's over and it's U.S. :/
Reply Quote
Witch doctor has been my favorite for a long time..

I am very low on paragon levels, I played a lot when the game first came out before the paragon levels came.

The past month I decided to come back and things are definately different and more fun then they used to be =)

I have 16k elite kills on my account, with witch doctor being the most =)

I only have 99k dps and I paid millions for my armor which seems like poop and only worth like 1 - 3 mil nowadays haha.

Everything you have is better I think , I am willing to give away my items to you to give away again to someone else if you like !

I roll with my old buddies daily to try to level up paragon now, but I feel I could help so much more if I could stay alive longer as my HP is extremely low
Reply Quote
08/30/2013 10:06 PMPosted by SirNick
More of a resume than a hat :D.

I don't want to be that guy, but that's what I mean by sketchy sometimes, not you in-particular but I don't feel like some people are reading through this very well :P

Nah I did read it pretty thoroughly, I just didn't bother writing my "resume" only because I knew it was over. I was just inquiring if it was happening again. Cause I would love to put my "resume" in the hate per-se, I'm too poor to have 2 sets for my Wiz & WD, I just keep switching my gear back and forth, and it's such a bother.

Anyways congrats to POLiUM, enjoy the set =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]