Diablo® III

newbie here I jsut finished the game now what?

I just finished the game now what?
Reply Quote
grind
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
enjoy spending the next 200 hours grinding to Paragon 100 by replaying the same content over and over again

oh and swim in the AH
Reply Quote
You finished the game on normal. Now finish it on nightmare, then hell, then inferno. You need to hit at least 60 to be considered "finished" with the game imo.
Reply Quote
repeat the game 3 more times to actually complete the difficulties ( normal, nightmare, hell, inferno), then grind mindlessly to get paragon lvl 100 ( takes a LONG time)
Reply Quote
Hard Core. Lots of fun if you go in accepting the fact that you will likely lose a hero and have to start over. But, the people in there are very friendly and always ready to help. Give it a try - it's a blast.
Reply Quote
=( I really don't get it hayyyyytsss...... so I just need to finish all the quest again? till what?
Reply Quote
Also..

1 character isn't the end of the game either.
Reply Quote
incase you need a tl; dr version of what everyone just said:

"play through it over and over until your eyes bleed. That's blizzard fun!"
Reply Quote
You play the next difficulty, level what ever character(s) you want to Paragon 100, and farm for better items.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
08/27/2013 10:02 AMPosted by emos
=( I really don't get it hayyyyytsss...... so I just need to finish all the quest again? till what?

on NIGHTMARE setting, play thru the entire game again
then play it all over again on HELL setting
then play it all over again on INFERNO MP0 setting
then get lots of good gear and try to eventually farm MP10
repeat the process with a different character
keep playing until you cant play anymore
wait for the Xpac
GG
Reply Quote
tnx for the tips =) people/players here is so kind
Reply Quote
You're not even close to finished.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 10:02 AMPosted by emos

Diablo is all about making your character stronger and better. So after you beat the game on normal, nightmare unlocks. After you beat Nightmare, Hell is unlocked etc. In my opinion, you should beat the game at least on Hell to get to 60.

Combat gets way better the more you progress. The sad part is I found hell/inferno easier than normal because of my gear upgrades.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]