Diablo® III

Need some help with keybindings!

I gues this is the 100000000th time this question is asked, BUT i cannot find a answere suited to lay my mind at rest.
SO, i just picked up diablo again, aswell as wow. After playing league of legends for a year i recently started juhgeling between other games and came back to these two.

My main problem is, after so many hours of LoL, i simply cannot get used to the oposit mouse function of buttion 1 and 2. Having countless hours using the Right Click buttion to move and orbwalk with and the Left one as my main attack, i simply cannot force my mind to get this to work as smooth as i want it to be.

Having LoL as my main game, i might just drop diablo completly due to this as its just too frustrating!
ALL I WANT TO DO IS MOVE WITH RIGHT MOUSE BUTTION AND ATTACK WITH LEFT :<

PLEASE HALP!
Reply Quote
You can switch between primary mouse button and secondary mouse button. Click mouse icon in Control Panel in Windows. Then check mouse configuration.
Reply Quote
i was actually about to suggest the sme thing, but I'm not sure if that would register in-game or no
Reply Quote
MWAHHAHAHA IT WOOOOOOOOOOOORKED!
Abit anoying tho, BUT IT STILL WORKS!
Cheers!
If any1 has any other alternative im all ears!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]