Diablo® III

Digital Collector's Edition upgrade, please

Can we get that for Diablo 3 vanilla? I wasn't lucky enough to get a collector's edition since it was very limited at the time. I bet there is a ton of people willing to upgrade their account for 15$ or so. I really want to have a Collector's Edition even if it's digital.

I hope this suggestion reaches the ears of Blizzard employes. Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
Bump, good suggestion.
Reply Quote
I don't agree with this. In my opinion Blizzard should never have introduced the digital deluxe editions. The digital ingame items that were exclusive to the collectors editions helped make the owners of them stand out ingame. I wasn't able to get my D3 collectors edition locally but I made phone calls for days trying to locate a CE copy. I eventually had to make a 400 mile round trip from Kansas to Oklahoma to go pick up my copy from a walmart that still had 10 copies of the collectors edition in stock a week after release.
Reply Quote
bump, would totally upgrade mine as well
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]