Diablo® III

Archon Gearing Assistance

So, my Wiz is pretty solid at MP5-6, and with the new patch/expac on the way, I'd like to be able to farm a little higher MP more efficiently. The Tal's ammy and gloves are new acquisitions, but I feel like I've shoved myself into a corner with any other upgrades.

My damage output seems to be just fine for MP6, it's mostly survivability issues. I have 917 physical resist with archon popped, about 880 AR I think. If I were to guess, I'd say my armor is too low, but I'm not sure what piece to make up the extra armor would be.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Reply Quote
Not a pro myself but i seen your gears and your sword seems to be the one to be upgraded nect for the biggest dps boost.
Reply Quote
get a socked sword and bam your dps will jump. also consider a no LS sword and get aps. because with the increase dmg BM you'll steal enough back and the only thing u need LS weapon for is RD elites. which i use to just switch. I didn't have $ like jaetech so i took the cheap route to switch and it doesn't seem like u rich either so think about that route.
Reply Quote
Alright, got the new weapon. It helped my kill speed on MP6 quite a bit, but I still need help surviving. I'm still dying to elites occasionally, and I don't know what else to upgrade
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9793089550

watch the 2 vids. seriously.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]