Diablo® III

Looking for critique of build / suggestions

Thread title pretty much is the deal, looking for some suggestions for piece upgrades.

Really appreciate the feedback :)
Reply Quote
u rolled some nice gloves from the jeweler. but the cc sux. so, would you consider continuing to craft or get some more cc elsewhere? have you considered nats ring with cc and nats boots? this might make ur paper dps go down a bit, but you will find the extra cc helps A LOT. in addition u have VERY LOW LoH. if you want to survive on higher MPs, you will need it.
Reply Quote
Yeah I def agree with the gloves. Been trying to craft better but its all luck and I seem to have none of it hehe.

What are some of the best LOH items?
Edited by Davicus#1421 on 8/29/2013 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/29/2013 08:50 AMPosted by Davicus
What are some of the best LOH items?

Amulet.

BTW, your BT Pant will be better with int/vit+AR
Reply Quote
Get a couple more points of APoC and another piece of LoH gear. Bit more mitigation rather than vit wouldn't hurt either. Mit helps your DS, Vit does not. And I'd pick Conflagation instead of UA, but that may be just personal preference.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the feedback :) Will give me something to work on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]