Diablo® III

Just bought a new comp for school

Will I be able to run D3 on it? If not I wont be disapointed since it will only make me more productive when on the campus... Let me know watchu'think

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7769114
Reply Quote
Integrated graphics means it's gonna have a hard time running any modern games. Give it a try though, who knows.
Reply Quote
"for school"

We believe you!
Reply Quote
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

go here to find out ;)
Reply Quote
Pretty sure that thing won't be able to run diablo at very playable frame rates. My guess is you get 20 fps average, with huge drops in multiplayer.
Reply Quote
It uses Intel HD 3000 (all Sandy Bridge processors do), which isn't good for Diablo 3. I know it's not a Windows machine, but my Mac Air with Intel HD 4000 can run the game at 800x600 with all settings lowest, and framerate throttled to 35fps with little stuttering.
Reply Quote
For sure you'll be able to play, and yeh it will not be any grat, but AH will be totally OK.
Reply Quote
i have a sandy bridge chip as well
if lucid logic defaults, my vid card doesnt turn on
and ill be running with the onboard chip, in a 4 person game the fps is typically in the 10-20fps range
Reply Quote
Your GPU will poop on itself if you do Ghom.
Reply Quote
Just run on lowest lowest settings and I think you'll be semi ok
Reply Quote
When my old graphics card died, I plugged my monitor into my mobo's onboard graphics and D3 wouldn't even start, said "GPU not supported" or something. It was an EVGA so I could have got a new one for free. This was right before Christmas. Wouldn't get the replacement til after new years. All that time off work, no D3. Chang says "F%^& THAT." Hops in car, drives to MicroCenter, buys new graphics card.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]