Diablo® III

Temporal Flux AWESOME for Archon

is everyone going crazy or is it just me. is the world cracking at the seams?

Yes cold blooded is awesome... if you have a freeze wiz, then it's an obvious choice for serious dps buff... scoundrel, yeah he can proc it but really how often and reliable is his proc hmm?

naturally TF works with non freeze parties, wd and monkeys and dh will probably benefit the most from flux and generally smaller parties or less optimized parties (groups of 2-3)

stop being so selfish people - flux for the party and win :D
Reply Quote
scoundrel, yeah he can proc it but really how often and reliable is his proc hmm?

It's pretty good!

High pierce chance makes all the difference, and some Burizas have high enough freeze chance, too, which can be really helpful.
Reply Quote
I always use TF when I play archon. Then again, I can't play higher mp with archon and I'm sure that makes a difference.
Reply Quote
Yeah Amos good point. It might not be as efficient buy I find it more fun. Side stepping savage beast mid charge is very satisfying and it makes you look like a total baller/ smooth operator. Everyone hating completely ignored the WW double tornado barb. I'm going to stick to my flux after all its not all about just get to p100, its the journey that counts!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]