Diablo® III

Maghda/SK Mp10: What am I doing wrong?

I posted a video a while ago (107 patch for 2.73 bp with bonechill to perma lock SK)

The skills are different than the common stacking strategy. Basically you need to leave a small space between magdha and SK so that your ww hits both ubers.

That is the only way to keep SK from walking at 2.73bp. If you stack bosses next to each other, even at 3.01 bp, sometimes SK still break loose.

Hope that helps. The video link is here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUcjeddOnbc

You should mention that you need more than 60% crit chance to do this consistently. For most, preventing SK from walking won't happen without two cm wizards, or one with some other class with crowd control skills.

And I'm fairly certain that preventing siegebreaking from doing his drop animation is borderline (if not straight up) impossible.
Reply Quote
You should mention that you need more than 60% crit chance to do this consistently. For most, preventing SK from walking won't happen without two cm wizards, or one with some other class with crowd control skills.

Don't forget to mention the latency requirement. I'm very skeptical that someone with 200 ms latency can come close to keeping SK from walking, without another CMWW in group, without some pretty ridiculous stats.
Reply Quote
I posted a video a while ago (107 patch for 2.73 bp with bonechill to perma lock SK)

The skills are different than the common stacking strategy. Basically you need to leave a small space between magdha and SK so that your ww hits both ubers.

That is the only way to keep SK from walking at 2.73bp. If you stack bosses next to each other, even at 3.01 bp, sometimes SK still break loose.

Hope that helps. The video link is here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUcjeddOnbc

And I'm fairly certain that preventing siegebreaking from doing his drop animation is borderline (if not straight up) impossible.

60 crit is not mandatory for permalock SK. I tried with 59 and it also worked at that time. But I do agree that high crit chance is required for 2.73bp with bonechill. With cold snap the requirement on cc is much lower.

As for latency, this is the biggest uncertainty. And in my experience, it is impossible yo permalock SK with bonechill over 100 ping.
Reply Quote
View profile
I run an uber set when I'm the freezer with 65%cc, 3.3 APS, and they still move occasionally (my ping is almost always right around 80.)

I'm not running coldsnap, though, as I think the dps loss just isn't worth it (they barely move as is.)

I would certainly not claim to be the best at positioning, though, but I have had people ask if I use a script since they move so rarely.
Edited by GunnersDream#1109 on 8/28/2013 4:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/28/2013 02:56 PMPosted by Loroese

Don't forget to mention the latency requirement. I'm very skeptical that someone with 200 ms latency can come close to keeping SK from walking, without another CMWW in group, without some pretty ridiculous stats.

Aussies have 180 at best. Usually its 230......it cuts me deep when ever I hear someone complaining that their ping shot up to 100 and they lag :<
Reply Quote
08/28/2013 04:37 PMPosted by Ryoka

Aussies have 180 at best. Usually its 230......it cuts me deep when ever I hear someone complaining that their ping shot up to 100 and they lag :<

^
"Anything over 100 is unacceptable"

-_-
Edited by MrDuMa#1541 on 8/28/2013 5:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]