Diablo® III

Hardcore Wizard Advice Needed

If you wouldn't mind, take a a look at my hardcore wizard and let me know if you see any obvious needs for improvement.

I've made it through act 3 inferno solo with her (just have to kill Azmodan) and she's played wonderfully so far, and haven't had to use unstable anomaly (except for a fluke against Belial, I let down diamond skin as he had like 2k health left and he smacked me in the face as he died).

I know CMWW is considered risky for hc, but I'm not interesting in switching builds. I may switch out astral presence for cold blooded, but I'm talking mainly gear help. Is 100k dps ok for a CMWW wiz? 2.7 aps, but only 48 CHC and 215(?) CHD. Not to mention only 30k life.

I'm thinking Vile Ward and better gloves... Your thoughts?
Reply Quote
Playing on HC with your EHp is extremley risky if you want to do higher mp. I'm surprised you haven't died yet. 48% crit on HC is fine IMO, the BP for CM is 2.73 or something so I would suggest a few more% IAS or drop the BP completley. I would suggest a Storm Crow, ditch the source for non APOC, drop down to 2.51, your low on LOH so get blackthorne's too which would allow the ditching of LOH on amulet for more defensive stats. But definetley VW and better gloves. All in all, surprised you haven't died yet. GL :)
Reply Quote
27.8k life....
it certainly sounds dangerous to me.
re-gem ur gear to purple...
Reply Quote
I consider your hp riskier than any build you run in inferno imo.
So your first priority is to raise hp. Your dps is good but with that hp and cm/ww build, it's definitely suicide from mp3 and higher.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]