Diablo® III

300k!

after some advice from silverfire, I switced out my shoulders and bracers for int ones and I ended up with some pretty decent olls that put me over 300k. Now I want to work on my ammy and getting some more ehp.

Also I wanted to know if switching to force weapon would be better because of my dps and the ls on my sword? thoughts?

im really at 301k with passives, left a buff on when I logged off
Edited by Prometheus#1228 on 8/29/2013 3:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Congrats man! 300k is something, no joke any more
Reply Quote
thanks bro, I know I havent been playing with a wiz for a long time, but I'm enjoying just frying everything in my path haha
Reply Quote
I stuck with force weapon for the longest, but after advice from some people here, gave blood magic a try and loved it. It gives you a feeling of invincibility that you can't match from ~2.5% LS and good mit alone. Especially with your resists, I'd stick with BM.
Reply Quote
yea, I gave up a lil resist because of the bracers. I'm going to stay with blood magic and just start crafting some amulets and see if I get lucky, and then work on my bracers and shoulders again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]