Diablo® III

Wiz Comp ASAW update

Well I think our team has pretty much got this one in the bag.....So I was thinking of some possible rhyme suggestions for Melkor :P

"Gcanum rainin meteors slay'n em"
"Dolynick the dudes gear is just sick"
"Bonokoot if ya watch real close he was stopping to pick up loot"
"Hub showing MP10 monsta's some SNS bubble Love"
"Beerman scouting ahead taking out spear-men"

*I dont thin Bono was stopping to pick up loot....(If anyone finds video evidence of this let me know....lol) but it is hella hard to rhyme something with "bonokoot".....
Reply Quote
"team yoda lost in keeper 3 maze" we don't even know where to start. and I think Junger is off to a long labor day wknd getaway. May be I can replace lameboi with Jellyroc. Juice is on PST time.
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 8/29/2013 5:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
We got this yoda. If we procrastinate long enough it will all work itself out.

Are the scores for other teams listed somewhere? Would be more fun to have a clear bar to aim for.
Reply Quote
We got this yoda. If we procrastinate long enough it will all work itself out. Are the scores for other teams listed somewhere? Would be more fun to have a clear bar to aim for.

Team Gcanum is the only team to have posted completed results so far.

I think that's why Gcanum is claiming the win here. We're winning by default and it's a shot to all you other slacker teams to get your act in gear. :p

-dolynick
Edited by dolynick#1290 on 8/29/2013 11:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bonokoot looks like a brute out there playing his flute though diablo doesn't give a hoot in his devel suit looking like a fruit

-koot
Reply Quote
View profile
bonokoot looks like a brute out there playing his flute though diablo doesn't give a hoot in his devel suit looking like a fruit

-koot

did u just infer that u were fapping and that diablo likes to play for the same team?
Reply Quote
though we all like fapping let's go back to the clapping for team gcanum's scrapping of the other wizz's slapping

-recapping
Reply Quote
G -

I was sad to hear I won't be talking with you for awhile..you're one of my favorites Mumble, brotha!

Sweet ideas for the rhymes. I may use your references if you win, since I will (little preview here) tell you that CM-ALS IV will be even MORE of a collaborative effort from the community than its predecessors.

Bonokoot - hmm... Ima shoot, for words and verbs that's based on truth. I don't just pick what rhymes or works, I farm my lines like GG loot.

-koot

did u just infer that u were fapping and that diablo likes to play for the same team?

Lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]