Diablo® III

DH Build.....

ok basically what I want to do is, just buy a manticore, and a dml and I don't wish to buy any other gear for my DH, all of it will come from my monk. This is so I can swap gear back and forth when I'm bored.

This is just for fun, and I know probably not the most efficient way, but what would be the best build for me since I will presumably have an insane amount of attack speed? I think i'll be at 77%AS without DW Bonus with a 18% DML.

Rapid fire build? or Strafe? Not sure....I have about $40 budget to spend on a Manti/DML via RMAH, really don't want to spend it all, as its just for messing around and maybe plvling to 100 later on after I get my monk done.
Edited by Mønster#1710 on 8/27/2013 11:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Hey buddy, I looked at your gear I think this is the best solution (imo) :

1. Get a DH stone of jordan (in place of your rare ring)
2. Get a 15 ias deadman's legacy
3. 2 socket manticore

This will keep you above 2.000001 breakpoint. If you get a 11 ias manticore, a 14 ias deadman's legacy will work. I do not use RMAH so I don't know the prices exactly, but this is best optimize the attack speed, and have some max discipline too.

<(^^<)

If you wanna do high mp, rapid fire imo is the easy way to go. I have a lot of builds for it on my gearing service page.
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 8/27/2013 11:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Here are some details I mentioned in a post which can help you choose your manticore.

11 ias vs 10 ias?
Manticore A has 10 ias and 1250 dps, 80 crit damage
Manticore B has 11 ias and 1250 dps, 80 crit damage
Then choose Manticore A instead because it has more damage.

This is just a general statement, but of course there are many other factors/cases when choosing a weapon, such as weapon damage%, crit damage, the price. Don't look down on weapon damage!

Eg. My manticore has 1350 dps, 40% weapon damage. w/ marquise ruby -> 1623 dps
Duped manticore has 1344 dps, 50% weapon damage. w/ marquise ruby -> 1637 dps

Keep in mind that crit damage is also very important when purchasing a manticore. The ideal manticore has high weapon damage and crit damage. Of course these generally cost more unless you find a good deal.
Reply Quote
what do you mean a DH SoJ? what kind?
Reply Quote
Just pick up a Rapid Fire SoJ to start, don't worry too much about getting a cold one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]