Diablo® III

What to troll now

View profile
The question isn't what to troll, it's who to troll. The answer is easy. Melkor, Paranoyed, PieHole, JellzRoc, JenPeezey, RobertVarga, lameboi, yodatoy, me, SteelPhantom are all good options. If that gets boring hit anyone with green text *cough* Jaetch *cough* and you can certainly move on to those with blue text. Just take it one day at a time, one post at a time. Each successful troll attempt is a beautiful thing.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 04:33 PMPosted by ChangBooster
The question isn't what to troll, it's who to troll. The answer is easy. Melkor, Paranoyed, PieHole, JellzRoc, JenPeezey, RobertVarga, lameboi, yodatoy, me, SteelPhantom are all good options.

What the hell. Why u troll me.
Reply Quote
Jen just bookkake - troll proof armor
Edited by JellzRoc#1514 on 8/27/2013 4:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
08/27/2013 04:43 PMPosted by jenpeezey
What the hell. Why u troll me.

I dunno. Bored? Um. Look, don't ask why, trolls don't think before we type. Okay?
Reply Quote
i always troll the general forums when i am bored. "Interesting" bunch of people hang out there. :S
Reply Quote

Piehole
how about trolling people that are worried about their "worthless" gear for a patch that is, like, 6 months away.

No need to be condescending. People are allowed to talk about, and prepare for an upcoming event...even if it's 6months away :>

Not trolling, But I've been having the best fun on this new DH build. Kinda plays like CM:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9679188361?page=1
Edited by Ryoka#1646 on 8/27/2013 7:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Come on the DH forums ^.^
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 07:27 PMPosted by VocaloidNyan

Bro, you are everywhere :>
Reply Quote
View profile
@Ryoka
4 – Chakram (Shuriken Cloud)

Doesn't this sound TOO G4Y for you, US people? I would *NEVER* play g4y w4y.
Reply Quote
@Ryoka
4 – Chakram (Shuriken Cloud)

Doesn't this sound TOO G4Y for you, US people? I would *NEVER* play g4y w4y.

It's passive damage :>

If you look at my profile, none of my chars follow the standard builds. I like playing cool skills. Do you know how boring it is to hold on to the Rapid Fire and periodically press Gloom? :>
Reply Quote
View profile
At least it doesn't sound g4y! :P
Reply Quote

+1

it's time to invade the DH forums ;) YORI and i are ther enow mwahahaha
Reply Quote

Get out of here you silly DH
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 04:58 PMPosted by JellzRoc
Jen just bookkake - troll proof armor

okay how did no one see this lmao - omg the sensors won't know what to do bahahahahaha
Reply Quote
08/28/2013 01:03 AMPosted by RobertVarga
At least it doesn't sound g4y! :P

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by g4y/ Do you mean that the actual words "Chakram" and Shuriken sounds g4y?
Reply Quote
Well I trolled monks and made it to popular while making a bunch of monkie enemies (Kim really hates me now, glad I play just my barb now..bell all you want monkies!) , probably would have reigned on top list till limit if it wasn't for expansion news too.

Besides what's already mentioned I'm out. I dunno I'm sure JellzRoc will think of something :P

EDIT: Every time someone trolls Jenpeezy a dozen kittens around the world dies :( Then Vaeflare gets really mad, which isn't the best option for our threads being open to discuss..
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 8/29/2013 1:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
nah I don't think kim hates you but your post on monk forums was kinda fun to watch =D all the hate rolled out with half people that know what they are talking about and half noobs that don't realize they are retarded with their freaking bell!
( I play with kim fun as hell )
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]