Diablo® III

Seeking some advice, thanks in advance.

Hello guys,

I'm in a bit of a pickle here and I have no idea what to do. I stopped playing regularly for about 6 months, and I realized that I got hacked recently, the blizzard team has been nice to reroll my items and gold, but now I am unable to sell any of my items to buy new dh gear. I'm currently using legacy nats, and before I realized I got hacked my intention was to save enough gold to buy at least 2 solid pieces while auctioning my legacy at the same time so at least I can play with my dh while making the switch.

Now I am stuck with my legacy nats since they're bound to my account, and from what I see the value of gold has dropped even more. I have > 2 bill gold, would you suggest me getting a decent mempo first before the gold becomes utterly worthless? Or should I continue farming until I can get all the pieces I want, etc Innas and new nats. Should I try to buy all 4 new pieces with my 2 bill?

I'm kinda lost =/.

Thanks you all for your response
Reply Quote
IMO, now is as good of time as any to buy gear. So go ahead and get a new Nat's set (2 pc or 3pc) and a CC Mempo. Then craft.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]