Diablo® III

sword wizzies come in to have a look

http://bbs.d.163.com/data/attachment/forum/201308/28/105929z7lh1b2knhk5hh06.jpg

" the sword" is now ava in the AS server

1376 dps 11ias 88%cd 2.7ls 50 weap dmg open socket

price is 240b ( sold already) ...

holy !@#$ cannot describe my emotions now..
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Meh, only 1239.7 DPS with normal 1.4 APS. Not good enough. Needs to be 1250+.
Twitter: @Jaetch
Reply Quote
Boy oh boy the DPS I would have with that!
Reply Quote
can you believe it can hit like 1486.2. I would say that for that sword you need over 10 million hour playtime on average.
Reply Quote
ggs =p
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 11:33 PMPosted by Void
price is 240b ( sold already) ...

jeez
Reply Quote
Hells fire that's over 6,000 US dollars(bnet gold price)

But that is probably one of the best things I have seen. If I would have found that, you would be seeing a goodbye post from my wife saying how much I loved playing D3 cause I would have !@#$ myself so hard my intestines would have came out my %^- and pulled my brain with them.

Is that the sword you guys were talking about on mumble last night? And is the name really "The Sword"?
Reply Quote
I wish it was a conquest sword, they look the best.
Reply Quote
Speaking of good critdmg / lifesteal swords any of you have one or know someone that is selling an upgrade to mine: )
Reply Quote
vexic - me
Reply Quote
Man

240b to hit 500k unbuffed ...

Hmmmmmm
Reply Quote
Hells fire that's over 6,000 US dollars(bnet gold price)

But that is probably one of the best things I have seen. If I would have found that, you would be seeing a goodbye post from my wife saying how much I loved playing D3 cause I would have !@#$ myself so hard my intestines would have came out my %^- and pulled my brain with them.

Is that the sword you guys were talking about on mumble last night? And is the name really "The Sword"?

lol Hub....yeah, thats pretty insane, I did the math at work....must have been someone with money running out their ears......
Reply Quote
wow..thats a beaut.
Reply Quote
Let's speak hypothetically. Let's say you found / crafted such a sword. How would you go about making the transaction go smoothly, 240b, without getting ripped off by a scammer? Is trading for gold and selling it through RMAH the only safe way? Would suck to get a Paypal charge-back if the buyer claimed he didn't get what he paid for.
Reply Quote
One of my favorite movies, From Dusk till Dawn, you know the part.........

Apple Pie Rune Sword

That is a once in what 1 year and 3 months worth of millions/billions of hours played drop? Since its on AS server, I wonder how many hours combined it took to result in a drop like that? I wonder if it was some newb that found it?
Reply Quote
Guess that destroys the 'ppl aren't buying GG items cuz of expansion/loot2.0 news' theory lol...GFG!
Reply Quote
You can buy my wand for 140 bill, 100 bill cheaper because I don't have a socket. But you can roll one of those later with the mystic :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]