Diablo® III

What's your favorite class?

90 Pandaren Warrior
I know, I don't belong here. I just wanted see how the D3 players were doing. So, as the title says, what's your favorite class in D3?

I kinda like how the Barbarian looks. I've seen the class video for it, and they look pretty badass.
Reply Quote
I really liked the sorceress and the paladin from diablo 2

amazon was fun in pvp cause you could just sit back in the blood moor and shoot guided arrows at entrance haha
Reply Quote
I like biology
Reply Quote
I like how the Crusader looks and Barb.
Reply Quote
Ive only ever played the wizard really so my opinion is bias lol I mean right now I have no desire to level up another char unless pvp comes out
Reply Quote
1. Barbarian
2. Wizard
3. Witch Doctor
4. Monk
5. Demon Hunter
Reply Quote
Barbarian is my Favorite class over all but not my favorite to play. He's kind'a boring when it comes to his micro-ability.

The other classes though will have you taxing yourself if you're pushing MP levels before your time.

Between the two others I've played, the Demon Hunter and SWizard, I think I find the Demon Hunter my favorite to "play".
He requires more skill twitching and micro-dodges than any other because he has no armor or health to save him.
I'm finding the Wizard to be far more tanky with their skill sets, and I tend to be mashing only one button/mouse click through most of my fights. That leads to some boredom at times...
Reply Quote
I like glass cannons, so Demon Hunter is my favorite, followed by Wizard. I'm starting to level a Monk, and that's pretty fun. I played around with a WD and Barbarian, and while both aren't really my thing, I prefer the WD.
Reply Quote
the barbarian looks the best
the witch doctor plays the best
this is all imo
Reply Quote
Barb for me.I'm pretty excited about the new crusader class tho.Looks awesome.
Reply Quote
1. Demon Hunter
2. Wizard
3. Monk
4. Witch Doctor
5. Baba
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I know, I don't belong here. I just wanted see how the D3 players were doing. So, as the title says, what's your favorite class in D3?

I kinda like how the Barbarian looks. I've seen the class video for it, and they look pretty badass.
The Wizard remains one of my personal favorites (her voice-acting sells it for me), followed closely by the Monk and Witch Doctor.

I suspect once Reaper of Souls launches, though, that the Crusader will take a place among my top three. :)
Reply Quote
Monk, for sure !

Its versatile, and you have a lot of skills that help others and youself at the same time, its this dual purpose concept that got me addicted to the class. Never rolled any other.
Reply Quote
My favourite is the WD, followed by either the monk or the wizard. I love my WD
Reply Quote
1. Barbarian (since day one D3 + D2)
2. Witch Doctor
3. Monk
4. Wizard
5. Demon Hunter

Crusader will likely take my second slot and shift everything else down.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Wizard :)

Distant second - monk

Followed by DH, WD and barbie.
Twitter: @Jaetch
Edited by Jaetch#1861 on 8/28/2013 11:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Personally, after alot of thought, I'm going to with:

1a) Crusader (RoS Release)
1b) Demon Hunter

I don't care about the others. Why did I pick the Crusader (RoS Release) and the Demon Hunter? Well, since we're fighting demonic forces, it's logical to play as the two classes dedicated to that cause. ;o
Reply Quote
Sorceress
Assassin
Amazon
Druid
Necromancer
Witch Doctor
Wizard
Demon hunter
Monk

in order of top being the best. Those classes not included I wished they're just NPC or followers.
Reply Quote
Wizard
Monk
Barbarian
Witch Doctor
Demon Hunter

Witch Doctor and Barbarian are very close in terms of third place. Also, if the Necromancer were to ever make a return, it would be my favorite class.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]