Diablo® III

Help!!! What to upgrade first?

Hi guys,

I recently got back to playing D3 since I stopped more than 8 months ago. I've bought cheap items here and there from AH for upgrades. I've wasted gold also because either I didn't know what to buy or I did not know that it was just too expensive for its price.

I wanna ask for your help on what item I should upgrade first or at least drop out of my gear. I already know that I should change my chest since it doesn't have AR. I have very !@#$ty EHP and would really like to progress more into higher MP farming. Dying a lot in MP8 just because of carelessness and lag (%^-*ty internet, don't ask hehe).

Thanks!!
Reply Quote
You're concern should be to get AR on several more pieces, and upgrade you VIT as well. A little extra CC would also be nice.
Reply Quote
I'm already thinking of getting a Tal Rasha's chest with AR, ditching the % HP since really don't have the luxury of having much gold. Same with The Witching Hour. <-- think its a good move? losing the %HP over the 60 or 70 AR on the chest?

I want to change my yellow ring with something that has AR, but the loss of DPS would be too great I think for the price that I am looking for.
Reply Quote
You don't have enough Vitality to worry about %life yet. You should try to switch to BT pants. They'll benefit you much more than Inna's will.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]