Diablo® III

Wizard Inf. MP 10 - Necessary stats?

Hi guys

After almost a year without playing, I went back to D3. Enjoyed the patches and the news about the expansion. I started about a week ago and I would like to ask for some help.

Friends with strongers chars helped me giving some itens and tanking me to play with then in Mo9 ou 10. The best itens they gave me are WD itens, but the class I would really like to play is the Wizard. And even with the WD I can't do anything on MP 10.

I would like to ask some things, basically:

What is the DPS, Armor and Resist All ideal to start playing o MP 10 and be able to solo at least Act 1?

When I star buying things on the AH, what would be the best stats for each kind of item (bracers, chest, belt..etc) ?

I like to play like a classic Wizard, High Damage and always running and atacking far.

Thank you all and sorry for bad english!
Reply Quote
08/30/2013 07:36 AMPosted by VanHelsing
I like to play like a classic Wizard, High Damage and always running and atacking far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qdZl4nyTao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]