Diablo® III

what to upgrade next.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/cade-1277/hero/32899452

so i have about 300mil, what should my next upgrade be?
im at the 2.73 break point. and i know i need a bit of AR. but what item should it be
Reply Quote
So... this is where it gets expensive. It's pretty much upgrading each piece keeping the same offensive stats but adding mitigation wherever you can.

You already have AR on your shoulders, boots, and pants.. Storm Crow is locked and you can't get it on your weapon or source.. that means every single other piece has potential to change.

Actually, just checked your stats... you're at 2.722 APS... you need 2.73 APS. You can switch your BT Cross for a 9IAS/8CC/AR one. You already have 900 LoH from Storm Crow and BT pants and you have plenty of life so that's probably a good place to start to fix both problems.

Next, I'd probably add AR to Lacuni's. I don't know what the cheapest piece is because you're at the point where everything will at least 300m to upgrade per piece. You can always make side grades making small DPS sacrifices for AR/armor, but you really wanna avoid that. If you can save and get something that'll give you a better overall upgrade, then I'd go with that.

Don't forget though... 6 months til RoS. Should be plenty of time to grind for more gold though.
Reply Quote
6CC Storm Crow. Better Force. Pants with Vit/Int/AR. Zuni ring or Nat's Boots/Rings.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]