Diablo® III

Weekend Giveaway! 500 mil gold and 200k DPS Wiz set

Done
Reply Quote
Just posted over there with the same name as what I use here!

My favorite quote has got to be "For the love of all that is holy would you LOOK at that enemy over there!"

That's my favorite as I simply love the way it's delivered. Makes me laugh every time!
Reply Quote
Posted as Auxilium over @ RebelGaming.

Favorite quote is rather short but...

Deckard Cain: "Hello, my friend. Stay awhile and listen"
Just sounds right when he said it.

Thanks for the generosity :)
Edited by Auxilium#1314 on 8/31/2013 6:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi guys, posted with the same name.

Here goes the qoute:

"How should I know who first invented these devices?
Just make sure the correct end is pointed at the enemy and they'll do the rest."

Greyscarr (whoever that is), Veteran DH.
Edited by ShadoW#2678 on 8/31/2013 7:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I posted as Nick S on your website.

My fav quote is from Tyrael when he says: "You can not judge me! I am Justice itself!"

*shivers*

Best wishes!
Reply Quote
Hey guys just finishing up some landscaping that my dad coaxed me into helping him with. Should be on to give out more gold around 1:30/2 pm EST. See you then sorry for the delay! (You should be used to delays by now with Blizzard's Tuesday Server Maintenance habits.) :)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
fresh meat by the butcher also posted on the blog =D
xypherius#1414 bnet tag =D
Edited by Xypherius#1414 on 8/31/2013 12:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
33 people have entered and 12 have already claimed their rewards! I'll be on all day tomorrow to give out gold see you guys then!
Reply Quote
how are we suppose to meet up with you ?
Reply Quote
Commented under Raunchy. Article was pretty good too, I like the sound of some of the stuff to come.
Reply Quote
You can just add me in game and then I can give you the gold as soon as I'm online. I'm thinking early tomorrow morning unless my plans this afternoon and evening get canceled.
Reply Quote
Commented as "Roosterru"

"Stay awhile and listen."
Reply Quote
will i get anything?
Reply Quote
I will take some gold too
Reply Quote
: ) look forward to more community blogs!

posted as BTP123

Butcher and I live by the same motto: "Vegetable bad! Meat good!"
Edited by BTicklepants#1757 on 8/31/2013 3:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Everyone who wants gold has to follow the rules :) I'll be on either later tonight or tomorrow morning send me a friend request whenever you like so you know when I come online! post quotes to increase your chances of winning the grand prize.
Edited by Maxus#1264 on 8/31/2013 4:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Replied with author FatDice.

Favorite quote
You were defeated the moment you surrendered to this madness
Reply Quote
I'll be on in a few hours to give everyone their gold and I'll start posting details about the set as we get closer to 8 pm!
Reply Quote
Happy Saturday Morning!

As of this morning we've got 26 comments on RG leaving only 4 slots left to earn an instant 5 mil. (I'll be giving out gold again around noon today!) Remember that everyone has a chance at the 200 mil and Wiz set!! In order to be eligible you do have to post on RG and then post here with your posting name. Quote is optional. Thanks for playing :) Remember to claim your instant prizes today from 12-4 EST! Only 6 people claimed their prize last night!

Hey, I work insane random hours so I haven't had a chance to hook up, I'll be on later tonight, then again tomorrow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]