Diablo® III

Weekend Giveaway! 500 mil gold and 200k DPS Wiz set

Commented under author: Ragmanni.

I think what you're doing here is great, not just for yourself but for the game as well. I wish more of the community had the drive to push towards the publicity this expansion deserves.
Reply Quote
Here are the set specifications:

~200k DPS unbuffed
37k Life
600 All Resist
3600 Armor

Great for low MP speed runs!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Posted as: Kaust
Reply Quote
Posted as Vaskre.

My favorite quote is from Tyrael:

"Thus I fell, willingly, because humanity is the only hope for this world."

But honestly, the quote that always screams this series to me, is when you first fight Diablo in D2. "Not even death can save you from me."
Edited by Vaskre#1690 on 9/1/2013 3:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Posted as Shmo197
Reply Quote
Posted as Kimano.

Most favorite quote is probably the Templar's lines as you approach/fight Jondar "No match for the power of a Templar!" just because of how annoyed my friends get everytime he says them.
Edited by Kimano#1902 on 9/1/2013 3:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Getting closer guys. Good luck to everyone!
Reply Quote
The winner of the gold and the gear is (drumrolllllll) Vaskre#1690!!

Thanks to everyone who participated and I hope the gold went to some nice gear upgrades. Anyone who has not yet claimed their prize can do so at any time this week I am usually on from 9-12 pm EST Monday through Thursday.

Most importantly!!! RebelGaming.com will probably be doing a weekly gold giveaway/competition so check back a week from now to get info on who will be hosting the next giveaway!
Reply Quote
Just got all the stuff from Maxus. I can't thank them enough for jumpstarting my gear and getting me back into D3. I'll definitely be keeping up with RebelGaming.com =)
Reply Quote
posted as shadow0240
Reply Quote
Poasted as Glassboxers

My favorite quote was not from D3 or D2 it was from the very first Diablo, when I heard this for the first time I fell in love with Diablo ever since !!!

"I hunger! Need meat!" - The Butcher.

I'm so glad they never took out the Butcher !!! Miss Anderial though in D3 :( She was fun to kill :D
Edited by GlassBoxers#1384 on 9/19/2013 6:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]