Diablo® III

mini loot 2 on the console looks pretty good

View profile
can anyone explain why theyre not releasing it for the pc?
im sure there are many factors why but i cant think of a good reason for why that loot cant be released on the pc version

for reference on the newish loot
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9792970549
Edited by SteelPhantom#1820 on 9/2/2013 8:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Blizzard's way of building hype... announce, but don't implement. How long did we wait for D3 after seeing those first game play demos?

To be honest, I'm surprised they didn't wait for players to get sick of Loot 2.0 before announcing the expansion.
Reply Quote
Because releasing software takes time, effort and money. Even if you have the programming all done, that code must be tested, verified, packaged, etc. Every minute Blizzard spends on patches is a minute the expansion gets delayed.
Reply Quote
lol.. you make it sound like Blizzard is being run by room of four guys eating pizza playing network games.

The point is that they announced Loot 2.0 before the expansion only to give it another announce date of +6 months. I think the RoS announcement only gave people some hype to talk about so it at least calms the desperate need for a better loot system.
Reply Quote
09/02/2013 09:26 AMPosted by MrDuMa
lol.. you make it sound like Blizzard is being run by room of four guys eating pizza playing network games.

This made me LOL. My wife was power lvling a few secondary characters to lvl 100 for some achievement the other day and her esc stopped functioning and she got stuck on the end game credits after killing Diablo. Really sucks when you cant skip the cut scenes.

I think the only name that didnt scroll by on the screen by the time it was done was mine although I could have missed it.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
It's been reported that those new items may be hacked. Basically the item data was exported, modified and imported back into the game.
Twitter: @Jaetch
Edited by Jaetch#1861 on 9/2/2013 10:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
well both mzy and jaetch make valid points

still somewhat disappointing although i guess well get more concrete info in the coming weeks after the console version releases tomorrow
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]