Diablo® III

Would like some advice on my monk.

I spent almost a bil on my monk, and cant survive in mp7-10. Elites are my only problem right now.
600 AR. 3200 armor. 2600 dex, 1300 vit. 44 crit chance with my innas radiance (using mempo atm).

I have many options with swapping gear out, I just have been playing around with different pieces trying to find an optimal set. Then servers went down..

I use OwE.

Anything helps guys.. Thanks!
Reply Quote
(1) STI instead of NDE
(2) Just about any other passive for Resolve...

Mempo without ChC is just about useless. Pick up a good Inna's hat with high AR and another useful affix (maybe arcane resist) or +armor if you have the gold. Shouldn't be too expensive.
Edited by Nameless#1537 on 9/3/2013 8:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Get a weapon / weapons w/ life per hit on it or lifesteal. I've got a Scorn w/ 4.7 lifesteal and that works just fine. Also if you use breath of heaven w/ blazing wrath, it ups your damage permanently pretty much, just keep it on. Man you'll be set to go then. 61k health? That's crazy to me lol. I've got 29 and i can stay alive on 7 and have done 10 w/ some buddies. Also get resistances about 500 at least. That'll help. Serenity w/ Peaceful Repose is nice also cuz it heals. 1 more second for bubble doesn't do much. Use the passive Beacon of Ytar for a little fast CD too for everything. That's just what i do, it works for me. But definitely get some lifesteal and res. and you'll be just fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]