Diablo® III

So here is my Barbarian...

I just need to know what I should focus on gear wise. I am working toward clearing Inferno for the first time.

Any tips appreciated.

I have an 80,000 gold budget :P
Reply Quote
where to begin??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LW9R0qPbQs

save up 20k more and start here

add me in game godofwar#1616 and I might have a couple items to jump start you
Edited by GodOfWar#1616 on 9/3/2013 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks!

Will add you when the servers come back online. Watching video now.
Reply Quote
Yup, same, add me if you still need anything after GodOfWars kind offer, I may have one or two things for you

CC123#1310

Cheers
CC123
Reply Quote
you cant, 80k isn't a budget, I can farm that in an act 3 clear with my wiz on mp3. im not being a wise !@# but go back to hell level and farm. good luck, I cant believe you got through hell with that build.
Reply Quote
09/03/2013 08:59 AMPosted by jimsbulls
you cant, 80k isn't a budget, I can farm that in an act 3 clear with my wiz on mp3. im not being a wise !@# but go back to hell level and farm. good luck, I cant believe you got through hell with that build.

watch the video its possible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LW9R0qPbQs

he does need to change his skills to ww to do it though
Reply Quote
09/03/2013 08:59 AMPosted by jimsbulls

I respect your opinion. I made it through hell with much worse gear about 2 months after the game came out.
Reply Quote
I made it through hell totally naked.
Reply Quote
09/03/2013 09:19 AMPosted by Shaman
I made it through hell totally naked.

That's what I'm talking about!
Reply Quote
Yea, just get a friend to carry you, who cares about hell anyway.
Reply Quote
No idea how to build a set for 80k tho, sorry.
Reply Quote
@AviasNelan

Add me on getlikeme#1361. I solo farm MP10 very easy and also run with some friends at times. We actually just got back into it after hearing about the xpac.

Honestly, I play WoW pretty religiously but I do farm in D3 a good bit. I sell some gear but not heavy into it. Anyways, past all the BS I might have some gear that you will be able to use. Just add me on RID and ill be on later tonight. Can help you farm too if you need it.

If you want to copy my spec and my gear you can find out what you may need. Most of it was very expensive. I have seen some barbs stack more dmg but mine is mainly str + crit + LS.
Reply Quote
@AviasNelan

Add me on getlikeme#1361. I solo farm MP10 very easy and also run with some friends at times. We actually just got back into it after hearing about the xpac.

Honestly, I play WoW pretty religiously but I do farm in D3 a good bit. I sell some gear but not heavy into it. Anyways, past all the BS I might have some gear that you will be able to use. Just add me on RID and ill be on later tonight. Can help you farm too if you need it.

If you want to copy my spec and my gear you can find out what you may need. Most of it was very expensive. I have seen some barbs stack more dmg but mine is mainly str + crit + LS.

Cool. I will add you as well. Expansion annoucement got me back into it. I stopped playing because all you did was farm AH and such. I love playing the game so here is hoping the loot 2.0 thing turns out to be what is claims.
Reply Quote
Add me as a friend (acrimony#1561). Gonna give you 10,000,000 contingent on having Nived gear you.
Reply Quote
Always happy to see new players getting into the game. Add me if you'd like: WordMaster#1125. I have some items that might help you out.
Reply Quote
09/03/2013 09:48 AMPosted by acrimonious
Add me as a friend (acrimony#1561). Gonna give you 10,000,000 contingent on having Nived gear you.

Nived?
Reply Quote
saw the vid, to me ww run barbs are worthless, on mp10 ubers I haven't seen 1. anyone can woof talk. the 100k build is for no mp and still your going to die at every boss at mp10 I use HOTA not iron skin
Reply Quote
Real pleased to see all these offering hands to a New Barb well on his way. Makes me feel all warm & fuzzy!

Avias, looks like you will be rockin MP10 by the end of the day!
Reply Quote
09/03/2013 09:52 AMPosted by jimsbulls
saw the vid, to me ww run barbs are worthless, on mp10 ubers I haven't seen 1. anyone can woof talk. the 100k build is for no mp and still your going to die at every boss at mp10 I use HOTA not iron skin

Hey, don't talk like that about WW barbs. :(
Edited by Shaman#1684 on 9/3/2013 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
str + crit + LS. now that's key as @AviasNelan said
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]