Diablo® III

oh my god its coming!

Fap fap fap
Reply Quote
christmas is still "soon", and feb/march is still 2014.

it fits.
Reply Quote
they said SOON back in march when they first talked about itemization....
Reply Quote
When you hear "soon" from a Blizzard employee you know it can be anything from 1 week to 4 years.Get ready for Loot 2.0 in late 2014.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Oh man. Josh is such a tease.

We've no additional info to share about Loot 2.0 right now, including when those changes will be released, but we'll definitely be revealing more and more in the coming weeks/months--so stay tuned! As the developers have noted, we'll likely have more details to discuss at BlizzCon, as well.

(I know, I know. I'm a party pooper, but I didn't want rumors to go a-flyin'.)
Edited by Lylirra on 9/3/2013 4:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Okay, so! Just followed-up with Josh regarding the context for that tweet (since all the links seemed to be lacking exactly what he was responding to).

The tweet was in response to whether or not the loot improvements/changes seen in the console version of Diablo III would be coming to PC. The answer is yes, that many of those improvements/changes will be coming with Loot 2.0 (which actually inspired a lot of the updates to itemization for console). As for the tone of Josh's tweet, think Game of Thrones! He was going for a play on "Winter is coming." :)
Edited by Lylirra on 9/3/2013 4:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Cop out is what I am reading here. The next few weeks is okay. For us to wait weeks for features that you included with the console launch of the game is ludicrous.
Reply Quote
09/03/2013 05:08 PMPosted by Empty1
Cop out is what I am reading here. The next few weeks is okay. For us to wait weeks for features that you included with the console launch of the game is ludicrous.

we need to wait weeks to have "news" about future features... not an actual patch.. so will have nothing for almost a year.
Reply Quote
Where is our version of online play without an auction house for both softcore and hardcore characters?

Where is our offline & LAN mode of gameplay?

Oh that's right since you think it's a console it can't be pirated so it's ok to release on these platforms. Good job!
Reply Quote
Okay, so! Just followed-up with Josh regarding the context for that tweet (since all the links seemed to be lacking exactly what he was responding to).

The tweet was in response to whether or not the loot improvements/changes seen in the console version of Diablo III would be coming to PC. The answer is yes, that many of those improvements/changes will be coming with Loot 2.0 (which actually inspired a lot of the updates to itemization for console). As for the tone of Josh's tweet, think Game of Thrones! He was going for a play on "Winter is coming." :)

LMFAO way to keep us on our toes :p

we need Diablo of thrones i would watch that.

09/03/2013 09:45 AMPosted by Gunswetta
Fap fap fap

Save it for later :) reserve your energy.
Edited by Bertross#6933 on 9/3/2013 5:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

You people take soo long to release 2.0, by the time it finally comes out.... nobody is going to care. All your hardcore fans will have kids and a family by then.
Reply Quote
should have seen my heart rate shoot up!!!! fark should have seen it when i saw the Crusader landing from the heavens lol

was like listening to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B87DRNjEAd0
Edited by Bertross#6933 on 9/3/2013 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
He sure has his finger on the pulse of the community. There's nothing anyone wants more than teasing over features that might turn the game into what it should have been on launch, a year ago.

Silly old bunny him, what a jokester!!111 xxxoooxxx.
*Slaps thigh.

It was a tweet meant in good nature (if you've seen any of Josh's interviews, he's a totally upbeat kind of guy who's cares deeply about the game and its community). I brought up the fact that his response created some confusion and he was happy to help me clarify. He certainly meant no disrespect, and if I know Josh, he'll definitely learn from this and see what he can do better next time. :)
Reply Quote
Greenhill did you not happen to see the Dev interviews about what the PC is getting.

Forget console versions altogether. Just forget it they are not the same anymore. Nor where they from the start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYbt27bRMqs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTeJOqO0Tbg

Thats what we get. thats what the console dont get. TBH i would be more annoyed being a console player then the PC one.
Reply Quote
What will pc be getting that console does'nt have? Asside for the root of this games problems, namely the rmah.

More rubberbanding.
Reply Quote
What will pc be getting that console does'nt have?

More friend request advertisements trying to sell hardcore gold. Isn't this game excellent!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]