Diablo® III

oh my god its coming!

I can sum this hole fiasco in one word.

"Actvision"
Reply Quote
And thanx again for the extra care for us the non-console gamers.

This blows.
Reply Quote

He sure has his finger on the pulse of the community.

"Loot 2.0 is coming." Is definitely an ominous comment one would make when there is major news about to break about....uh...Loot 2.0....and that news is coming out soon.

When I say news I mean actual concrete specific details about release or test realms. And by soon I don't mean Blizzard "Soon" that might occur sometime maybe in the next 3-12 months, but as in tomorrow or next week kind of soon.
Edited by adm0ni#1887 on 9/4/2013 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Pretty much, you must BUY the console version if you want to have the complete game.
Reply Quote
What? Oh noes! I'm so shocked and genuinely heart broken, whatever shall I do? /sarcasm off

I mean really guys are we THAT shocked over how long it's taking? Really? Here? In this world we call Diablo 3?

Maybe they will get it right since they are taking so long!!! ... ... Crap I thought I turned this thing off!! /sarcasm OFF
Reply Quote

I mean really guys are we THAT shocked over how long it's taking? Really? Here? In this world we call Diablo 3?

The conversation here is more on the comment and less on the actual time frame.

tldr:

-The "Loot 2.0 is coming" comment was a typical D3 team foot in mouth
-Loot 2.0 is not coming out soon.
-Specific details about Loot 2.0 release are also not coming out soon.
-We'll be hearing more in the coming weeks and months.
Edited by adm0ni#1887 on 9/4/2013 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Twitch stream would be awsome, pls make that happen!
Reply Quote
Comments like these are why the blues don't say anything at all a lot of times..just misguided, mis-informed bullcrap.

Oh and hey we did get a date for something. the PTR WILL be out this year (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) of 2013 straight from the Game Directors mouth.

So there, something is being said. So from there you can guesstimate stuff, so there is your estimated date.

PTR out by November? Look up the average PTR length..add probably 3 weeks to it since this patch is a monster game changer and there yah go that's when Loot 2.0 , sharagon and all that good game changing stuff will be out.

Nov PTR
Jan launch Loot 2.0

That's my guess..Happy New Year!!

Oh crap, what do we do for 4 more months? -.-
Edited by Omrakos on 9/4/2013 5:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
it is really disappointing that we don't have a clue when it will be out.
and friend list is getting shorter and shorter every day, players are exiting the game

Mine too has witnessed a mass exodus. 8 months ago, it was nothing unusual for me to have 10-15 friends on at the same time. Now....lucky if 3 are on all at once.
Reply Quote
09/03/2013 08:50 AMPosted by Vorador
Soon: Copyright 2004-2013 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Where's his medal.
Reply Quote
Grrrrhngh!

Took a little digging to clear up the reference to that tweet I saw dropped somewhere else. Just long enough to get my hopes up only to be dashed by a strong dose of Blizzard reality.

Anyone who has spent time waiting for Blizzard releases should know by now that words like "soon" have a rather different meaning to them. I take it as a personal good sign that my hopes have been kindled by the update rumblings that it will be implemented prior to expansion release and that we won't have to buy the expansion to get the (hopefully) benefits of those improvements.

On another somewhat unrelated note;

I vote for Lylirra being the best spokesperson for Blizzard in their history. She has consistently provided good information in a palatable manner throughout the past 1.5 years of tribulations that the community has experienced with D3. I for one appreciate that (even when I have complained about everything else). Thanks for the info.
Edited by Luminox#1287 on 9/4/2013 3:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
*puts on tinfoil hat*

Come on we all know they're going to delay loot 2.0 purposely on PC just so more people give in and buy the console version, I mean it's already working!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
lmfao this company is such a joke. Making jay wilson look good
Reply Quote
09/04/2013 11:15 AMPosted by CrazyPvPAddy
So PC users are shafted for another 3 months (guesstimate and prob very accurate one at that) waiting for something that should have been released when the Console version of D3 was released? Thanks Blizzard for the continuous shafting of PC gamers.

I have to agree with that. We had the game for a year and a half and still nothing, and other's got the legitimate version on consoles before we did. I wouldn't mind if it was a one month late release after consoles, at least then I'd say...awesome, they haven't forgotten...But to keep saying...."we don't know, we're working on it, soon guys, it doesn't feel right yet."

I'm in no position to talk about Blizz's business motto, but when 12 million PC gamers purchased Diablo III, how in the world do they forget about the PC fan base by releasing loot 2.0 on consoles first? We're the biggest supporters.

Psyched for RoS, but I really hope we get a current patch in October.
Reply Quote
Loot 2.0 needs to be out several months before the expansion. It is really that simple. To wait and patch it in a month or so prior is pretty much a middle finger to anyone on PC considering how long everyone has waited already. It isnt right.
Reply Quote
Players shouldn't read into the Games of Thrones reference

Death to the demoness, Allegra Geller.
Reply Quote
09/04/2013 12:12 PMPosted by UGotGanked
so when is PvP coming? I guess this means we will have to buy the Expansion before PvP comes out?

Dude please.They are just a multi billion dollar company that can hire the best devs there are.They are still on the drawing board with PvP.Give them a little time.8 years is simply not enough time for them to come up with a proper PvP system.
Reply Quote
Direitos iguais

hoje a blizz ganhara com o console, amanha perdera em vendas na expansão.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]