Diablo® III

Maintenance Tuesday 27/08/13 *Complete*

nope still down
Reply Quote
There a new servers up time?
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
It has gone back down for emergency maint due to a battle.net error. It was backup. Will try and update when new news arrives.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
"No ETA yet on when #D3 or #Hearthstone will be available to play, folks. We appreciate your patience while our investigation continues."
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
any news when the servers will be back up?
Reply Quote
Dude. It's way past 11AM
Reply Quote
If this server downage is a means to END the existence of all the bots out there. Please take as long as you need. Otherwise, let the play continue ASAP.
Reply Quote
im crying. is Blizzard hiring?
Reply Quote
Updates anyone?
Reply Quote
Henceforth thanks for ye update Narull. Prithee thy magic abacus cometh up quickly.

:)
Reply Quote
Blizzard. I am a unix/linux systems admin with 20 years experience and have never seen this kind of downtime for upgrades or even problems. 5x9's in the banking/video distribution/encryption/decryption systems.

This is ridiculous. Every week for the past months...
Reply Quote
When is it coming back up ?!!!!
Reply Quote
They better be adding in the PVP they promised months ago if I have to wait 12 hours for server maintenance...
Reply Quote
For serious?

I decide to give D3 another chance again after hearing that Jay W. is finally gone. I play for 4 days, get hooked again (the game is definitely better, more "diablo"), but then this?

Same old, same old, I suppose.

The least you could do is be a little more informative with the updates on the server status. How about a ballpark ETA? We talking this afternoon at all? Down until tomorrow-ish?

Blizzard, you've pulled your head slightly out of the sand, keep at it.
Edited by Shafto#2957 on 8/27/2013 2:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yea Shafto I ageare
Reply Quote
Come on ... My second day I have d3... come on
Reply Quote
This is actually a little disappointing for me. I came back to Diablo 3 after a long absence and found myself enjoying it for the first time in awhile.

This unexplained downtime is quite a bit longer than anticipated and a rough ETA would be greatly appreciated. I remember years ago when Blizzard experienced issues like this that we'd receive updates on server status quite regularly and were at least given a rough explanation for the downtime as well as an estimated time for maintenance completion.

I still wish that Diablo 3 had an offline mode... ah well...
Reply Quote
This is ridiculous... I mean I can't even play offline now... I'm speechless.
Reply Quote
BACK UP
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 02:28 PMPosted by Choas
BACK UP

I'm glad!

It must be said, though, absolutely terrible job on server status updates Blizzard. It's back up now, we got not ETA, no explanation, and nobody to even say it's back up. C'mon now.. these aren't difficult things to do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]