Diablo® III

thinking about coming back or wait for xpac

So stopped playing around the very beginning of july.... debating on weather to start playing again,,, has anything changed since july, are there any changes going to happen before xpac... i play my custom blizzorb build.... basically been using it since launch with a little changes here and there but ive always used blizz/hydra and then switched spells as the patches changed.... So im wondering what is the OP class and OP Wizz builds or New wizz builds that are getting more popular besides sns/cm/archon and any new type of gear to use..... so help me decide to come back or wait because im really bored not playing it in about 2 months but then when i start playing i get bored playing lol so it a hard decision so help me out
Reply Quote
Play till you are bored again, then stop. Wait till you are bored from not playing D3 and start again. Repeat.
Reply Quote
I stopped for 2 months, also because i ran my laptop into the ground and it needed a fix, now i'm back (as of today) and loving it! Can't wait to hit p100, loot 2.0 patch, and expansion :)
Reply Quote
I'll second GoSuPanda. Play when you want to. Don't play when you don't want to. Don't try to strategize over your hobbies, it can only end in tears.
Reply Quote
There hasn't been anything happen since July, but with the expansion coming, the general consensus is that the more Paragon levels/overall experience you have when the patch/xpac hits the better off you will be.

There is a build I have heard a lot about and seen in action that looks pretty damn good. I haven't had a chance to try it myself, but look up the Sleetstorm build and see what you think. There is room to tweak a few skills of your choice to tailor it better to your play style, or at least there was the last time I read anything about it. It isn't dependent on having trifectas in every slot possible as well.

A couple months off probably helped you, and you can always take a break again before the xpac hits. I do think you would like Sleetstorm.
Reply Quote
Hey you're at 99 bro. Level with me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]