Diablo® III

The irritating item type "bug".

I've asked this a few times and it doesn't seem like there's much interest in correcting it, but I'll ask again and put it out there, just in case.

Is there any chance that this will ever be fixed in the future? I'm talking about the bug where items that are in your inventory don't show the correct item type, they always show only the lowest type.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2d2c0vc.jpg

This happens across all items as far as I know. It'd be nice if the item type showed correctly and you didn't have to throw an unidentified item on the ground to know what the base item really is.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
What do you mean, as in they just say "Rare pants" instead of "Warlord Leg Plates," "Schynbalds," "Sovereign Tassets" or "Archon Faulds" for level 60, 61, 62 and 63 pants, respectively?

The image you provide is clearly a rare "Warlord Leg Plates." It's just memorization. If I see a "Tulwar" drop on the ground, I immediately know that's a level 59 one-handed sword (58 req.). If I see a rare "Astral Mail," I know that's a level 58 chest armor. If I see "Armguards," I know that's a level 61 bracers.

You can also go by item "set" names, such as the level 60 "Warlord" set, the level 62 "Sovereign" set, the level 63 "Archon" set, etc.
Twitter: @Jaetch
Edited by Jaetch#1861 on 8/28/2013 12:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]