Diablo® III

Paragon 2.0 p100?

Is it true that you get 100 bonus stat points for every p100 character before paragon 2.0? Can someone link to where it says this?

Thx
Reply Quote
http://www.diablofans.com/news/1901-the-devs-on-the-past-and-future-of-diablo-full-interview/

Near the bottom somewhere in there. It gets mentioned but doesn't exactly explain it all. Shines some light on it though. There was another one I read somewhere, but I can't remember. Maybe someone else has the links?
Reply Quote
08/26/2013 03:16 PMPosted by Grimiku
When the time comes we will be converting your total Paragon experience into the Paragon 2.0 system, as opposed to a direct level to level transfer. However, there are a lot of details about the transition that still need to be finalized before we're ready to talk about them all. We definitely plan on talking more about it in the future, so keep an eye out for those updates.

What this means is that, when P2.0 comes out, if you have 2 p100s now, you should really be around p121 or so. This is because of the summed experience. So, you should have 121 points to allocate.

Moldran made a nice vid:

http://youtu.be/tORB-a0NhSI
Edited by BeerMan#1244 on 8/28/2013 10:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
But I heard we get extra stat points to reward all those folks who have gone to p100 before xpac, I'm wondering if that is true? Is this the reason why everyone's grinding to p100 all of a sudden?
Reply Quote
Nothing we've heard is final. It is pointless to speculate.
Reply Quote
They have said you will get some bonus for having a PL100 character. I don't think they said what that bonus will be. It is probably extra EXP. I doubt they would give you another 100 paragon points, that would be like giving the equivalent of maybe 10 PL100 characters worth of EXP, because of the increase in EXP per level. Even if they gave a constant 10 paragon points, for someone with several high level characters, they could possibly go from PL130 to PL140, which will probably be a huge amount of EXP. It would be even more ridiculous if several of those characters gave another 10 bonus levels.

My guess is they will give a constant EXP bonus, equivalent to leveling from 100 to around 110. so at PL100 that would equal 10 bonus points, and at PL120 it may be just around 5.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]