Diablo® III

Official Xbox 360 Gamertag Thread!!

I have seen a few of these threads all over the place and I would like to try and combine as much of that and more as possible in this thread..

So with that being said I would like ANYONE with a copy of Diablo 3 for the Xbox 360 ONLY to post there Gamertags so everyone can party up and maybe start some sort of economy in the game

I have over 10+ years of diablo 2 Experience and well over 600+ hours of diablo 3 experience :)

Gamertag ::: Blackmagik09

Legit Players only please :) no modders/hackers/////Remember to start adding whoever you want to play with!! :)

Also please try and make this a sticky!!!
Edited by BlackMagik#1375 on 9/1/2013 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I would be more than happy to game with you once the game comes out. Gamertag- Funmeatwad.
Reply Quote
im from the uk ill have a bash with you guys GT- XBOX 0NE X
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Gamertag: xX Mr Doback Xx
Reply Quote
Lol. You never added me.
Reply Quote
I will play! GT: Errols Br
Reply Quote
Ill be playing at least 4+ hours a day ....add me gtag: tooo hi 2 play
Reply Quote
Heck yeah! GT: MadManBlazing
Reply Quote
GT: SDz NuFF

Go ahead and add me ill be down to slay demons with you just put in your friend request msg DIABLO so I know your not a randy
Reply Quote
GT BiggySmurf
Reply Quote
GT PWEID5

add a message plz
Reply Quote
keep those tags comin people!!
Reply Quote
GT - LMAOTwirl

msg Diablo ;D

160k dmg monk
Edited by Iodine#1538 on 9/6/2013 6:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Gt Defbringer94
Reply Quote
80 Orc Rogue
Diablo 3 Xbox Trading Forum is a group on Facebook that is dedicated to Xbox gamers and the progression of Diablo 3. It will be easy for players to Trade Gear and Partying Up for content. Here is a link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/719546398061839/
Reply Quote
GT - Signal24Code20
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Gamertag= piechow
Reply Quote
I would link my tag but I don't really want to get spammed with messages I'll just send out game invites or how ever it works lol.
Reply Quote
2pink1stink my gamertag
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]