Diablo® III

Official Xbox 360 Gamertag Thread!!

GT: Billy Chuck

Please send a message that you're from the Diablo 3 forums.

Currently playing as sorcerer (Lv. 9, I just bought it :P) though I played the crap out of the PC version. Looking for folks to play/trade with.

Till then, Will
Reply Quote
GT: AnyOLName, leave a message that this is for Diablo 3
Reply Quote
Dook Ookem99 here looking for friends.
Reply Quote
Ghozzt26

250ish hours of D3 on pc. Beat inferno before nerfs.

Hate cheating, ruins the fun of the game, enjoy a challenge.

Moving a little slow because of work and couch coop with an alt with my roomate. Just hit hell last night, lvl 53. Me and a buddy usually play from 9pm-1am central.
Reply Quote
Wartypanda727 - I'm a casual player and i'll get to inferno mode eventually. so if you want feel free to add me. also - i found cains fate plans last night so if anyone wants a set made while i'm on just give me ur mats and i'll do it :)
Reply Quote
I just hit 60 on my wd yesterday and am currently farming master 3 till I get more mana regen from a few Zuni items I am missing. I would love to find some players doing master 3 or 4, so I am not as bored farming by myself. Willing to trade any items I don't need aswell.
Gt is Activetimes
Reply Quote
HARDCORE EXCLUSIVE PLAYERS ONLY!

Gamertag: RasereiAmok
Reply Quote
Softcore Monk at 60, currently paragon leveling/key farming.

I also plan to start hardcore tonight when my roommate gets home, and I plan to play SC/HC about 50/50.

Gamertag: O22y777 (O, not zero)
Reply Quote
BeePee09. 60 SC monk farming ML 3. Would love to play with others!
Reply Quote
GT bkunderground 51 barb.
Reply Quote
GT is Verdreht.

I'm usually on all night long into the wee hours of the morning(EST timezone) due to some bad insomnia. I have been playing the game a lot and have a 60 monk who is "decently" geared. I'm also working on a 37 barb and a 45 demon hunter. I enjoy just playing through the game, "farming/grinding", and attempting challenges/difficulties.

Always looking for folks to play with or trade items with. Currently looking for a WKL fist weapon and the rest of my Inna's set. if you add me, please let me know that you're from the forums. :)
Reply Quote
GT : ICAntF331MyFAce

Ill be playing quite of bit of D3 on the xbox, so anyone feel free to add me. I currently have a barb at level 60 and am looking to run ubers/key runs. Ill also be leveling up other characters and playing Hardcore in the very near future, so if any of this interests you feel free to add me. See you in Sanctuary.
Reply Quote
TG Pestilence

On most evenings late (est).
Reply Quote
Feel free to add me. GT is EvilNonsense. Let me know it's for D3.
Reply Quote
gT: Unsent Soul

60 barb and 60 DH ATM. Working on finding keys and plvls. Add me if you want, I'm usually on sooner or later!
Reply Quote
Level 60 DH. Already have an infernal machine ready to go. LF 3 more to match and wreck some uber bosses! gamertag is mr saving. Always interested in just doing some farming with others as well.
Reply Quote
just hit lvl 60 on my barb looking for some people to run inferno with! Gamertag: UnfairPizza169
Reply Quote
I just hit 60 on my wd yesterday and am currently farming master 3 till I get more mana regen from a few Zuni items I am missing. I would love to find some players doing master 3 or 4, so I am not as bored farming by myself. Willing to trade any items I don't need aswell.
Gt is Activetimes

Dont add this guy..

I joined hes game and out of the blue all my skill was using all kind of diffrend "rune" on the skill i was using, and that has never happend with me before and im paragon lvl 49 atm..

He said he never joined any Quickstart that can have those wierd hack on so u get to paragon lvl 100 and stuff like that and he dont use hack and stuff like that either, but when i left the game and joined my own game i was back to normal...

!@#$ty cheaters. why lie when its so easy to see.

Btw he couldnt die from arcane and stuff like that. stay the hell away from hes games, but again its up to you what you gonna do.
Reply Quote
sounds fun! been playing diablo since 1999ish! Add me, usually play weeknights (EST) GAMERTAG: The518th
Reply Quote
Yooo! Xbox player. Gamertag is (joy of 82). Only play legit, usually play with my girl. If she's not on i host an open room or join randoms. Have a 60 barb that i don't like anymore. My main is a Wiz. I think my damage is around 247k unbuffed, nothing special. Me and my girl currently run Master 1. Also, i don't like to just run full speed. I find that a lot of my great equipment has come out of barrels, bodies, ashes, clouds, etc;. If you want to, go ahead and send me a friend request. Just leave a quick message with it if you're from the forums. Hope to see some of yous in Sanctuary :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]