Diablo® III

Sell barb set (232k dps unbuff)

I will give you 38mill for the whole set since expac gear prices are dropping
Reply Quote
right, mech, u're right.. gonna do that..
Reply Quote
Saint, the prices are updated with today's auction house prices, im gonna report you and all the "trollers" for flooding my post and disturbing my transactions
Reply Quote
How about you take your troll selling to the trade forum like your suppose too we dont need this useless post in the barb forum since its not discussing anything but your trying to sell your items
now go get your shine box
Reply Quote
i think this is an open forum for all players.. i can put whatever i want for sale, for the price i want. if you dont want to buy, sent a constructive comment. otherwise, there is an [X] button just at the right top corner. Press it and you'll save your fingers and i'll save mine :)
Reply Quote
09/01/2013 03:48 PMPosted by LucasAnon
Saint, the prices are updated with today's auction house prices, im gonna report you and all the "trollers" for flooding my post and disturbing my transactions
'

You're gonna report them for trolling your sale thread that you posted in the wrong forums? Now that's rich lol
Reply Quote
that's fun, cuz i didn't saw any "rule" like that in this topic: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074697467

curious hmmm...
Reply Quote
It doesnt take common sense to understand Trade post go in the Trade forum.
Reply Quote
and it doesnt take common sense to understand that i have one life, and i take care of em.. if u wanna take care of more then one life, buy a cat and take care of 8 lifes :P
Reply Quote
that's fun, cuz i didn't saw any "rule" like that in this topic: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074697467

curious hmmm...

Too stupid to read yes?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6080179819

See that 1st paragraph?
Reply Quote
@LucasAnon

Online now bro :)))

I got the 3.8b for the set :)))
Reply Quote
Ok Death. You're right. I'll buy u a candy
Reply Quote
Nived, just add me and request invite
Reply Quote
I think Lucas and Nived just trolled us all lol
Reply Quote
saint, damn it, check the AH prices.. there they are.. without gems (as much as they're crappy, they stil worth something around 30m or something).. its nothing for me, neither for you, but for a new player, 30m is a large amount of gold.
Reply Quote
Sell it off piece by piece and go buy a burrito with the proceeds.
Reply Quote
I've nothing against honest sellers but you making claims you can take anything solo mp10 is just plain wrong. don't make such stupid claims and you won't have trolls.
Reply Quote
Really, FrontSquats? Are u talking siriously? The barb is the easiest class in diablo 3 ever.. with 120k dps, 400 all resist and 45k of life u can run mp10 (not ubbers).. you will take a little long to kill, but you'll make it..

its the easier class..
just WW+Rend+Wotb+sprint and hota for the elites.. there's nothing easier than this..
Reply Quote
if u're finding hard.. use cleave+reaping swing, warcry, battlerage and sprint+ww.. just it..

on 1.0.7 or 1.0.6 (dont remember when) i used to run act 3 with 140k dps unbuffered on mp10.. i took something like 3-6 mins to kill an elite. but i didnt used to die..
Edited by LucasAnon#1448 on 9/2/2013 3:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i dont think so.. i can solo anything withoud dieing :)

and i dont know why is showing 36% crit chance
only 2,9 LS
and 540 chd..

I guess all those ubers doesn't count as anything.
I guess a1 beserkers doesn't count as anything.
I guess a2 spinners doesn't count as anything
I guess belial doesn't count as anything
etc
etc
etc

Not sure if you're trolling.....

You also only have 44k hp and 350 AR.

As Death said:
"As for you soloing anythign with no deaths lets see a MP10 uber solo kill video in that gear with no deaths. Take your time we will wait."

People that know how to gear can clearly see your gear is glass cannon and not worth the 7b you're asking for. Anyway, for some positive advice, sell your stuff on the RMAH. I sold half of my gear on there this week and made $100; half more to go.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]