Diablo® III

Question About playing Barb @ 60

I'm deciding on a second character to level up to 60, Barbs look badass nuf said.

Is it fun getting to and at 60 or is it a painful grind to get equipped unless you use the AH for >50% of gear.

It's been a long time since I played getting back into the swing of things.
Reply Quote
09/01/2013 12:06 PMPosted by Jaymo
Is it fun getting to and at 60

No one can define what fun is to you. Its personal preference. For me, I still enjoy playing barb, but just recently i have begun to lose desire.. keep in mind thats after 800hrs and 42k elite kills.

is it a painful grind to get equipped unless you use the AH for >50% of gear.

You can gear a functional barb for rather cheap, as long as you knw what youre doing. Theres a difference between spending 20m on random pieces that look good, and spending 5m on pieces that work around game mechanics.
Reply Quote
I enjoyed leveling my Barbarian to 60. Granted he was self-found until about level 50 as I came across a Warmonger with a level reduction of 12 sitting around in my stash (found by my Monk). So....why not :)

Overall it was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed it. Barbarians keep their efficiency as you're leveling them, much better than the Monk and Demon Hunter I played, where at times they needed upgrades from outside the blacksmith.

I feel that the blacksmiths default recipes help the barbarian out more than anything else, simply because they can use any melee weapon while the other classes can't - effectively I should add.
Reply Quote
Dear Nephalem Jaymo,

Is it fun getting to and at 60 or is it a painful grind to get equipped unless you use the AH for >50% of gear.

I think if you just save your gold from Level 1 - 60, you should hit inferno w/ enough money to build a complete set.

(this game is always about the grind at every level :P)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9792650522

I have decided to write a short post for Barbs that just hit 60.

I hope this helps!

GL HF
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]