Should look up information before asking those questions. The loot 2.0 is not part of the expansion. Loot 2.0, Paragon 2.0, Loot runs, and Nephalem Trials are all coming via patch before expansion.
Edit: Also I am just going to assume considering your previous post, you do not know about any of the other information. Console does not have loot 2.0; they have an inspired version but it lacks what loot 2.0 gives.
Even less than "inspired" in the majority of cases.
The things we see like better drops rates in the console version right now are not because they have loot 2.0, its because of console specific changes like:
- Turning some white drops automatically into gold
- Making craftable gear better
- Dropping better stuff, but less often
BUT it is to minimize the amount of time console players have to spend fumbling around in their heinous inventory menus. It is not loot 2.0
Loot 2.0 is to be released to deal with the drops because of the poor loot quality that the system currently generates, which is not the same as minimizing the time spent in your inventory because you are on a console (which is what they have now).
Some crucial game breaking changes from loot 2.0 are now in the console version:
1. Smart drops - Higher chance that items will roll with the main stat relevant to your class, such as more dex gear drops when playing a DH.
2. Legendaries rolls at all difficulty - This is gamebreaking, as then you can now drastically increase the drop chance of legendaries without significantly reducing the rarity of a particular legendary.
3. Adjusted drop rates - They are tuned for the console self-found only model, but you can adjust this in regards to the state of PC version.
Arguably, putting the console loot model right into the PC version would kill its replay value. However, given the fact that replayability is no longer relevant to the survival of the PC version due to necessary patches still being waited for so long, releasing loot 1.5 to PC and let PC players have some fun for a week or two and let them not feel left behind by the console version might be a better move. As it is now, it is a slap in the face for everyone that played the PC version.
I already had my first legendary boot upgrade in Act 1 normal around 60% complete.