Diablo® III

Please help me

Hello,

This is my first Barbarian. I immediately fell in love with the class after normal on mp10 and steam roll everything. On nightmare, with mp10, there were some difficult times. Generally, however, I was able to steam roll mobs no problem. Going into Hell with mp10 I was wondering where I need to go to improve in order to continue moving forward.
The abbreviations are confusing to me. For example HOTA along with many others.
Also to clarify, steam rolling to me is gathering a group of 20+ creatures with elites and rare mobs and surviving while killing them. Perhaps the other builds can do this as well. I am not sure.
The goal is to continue with the mp10 plan as much as possible via inferno and beyond.
Also, I have seen people talk about dps being 9k plus unbuffed. How is this possible, along with how do you figure this out?
I am running on a low budget of money so buying a lot of things is not really viable.
Thanks for all the ideas and thoughts head of time.
Reply Quote
Nephalem leipheimer,

This is pulled from the stickies

-------------------------Commonly used terms and abbreviations:-------------------------

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/77606-diablo-iii-urbandictionary/

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3352/abbrvsofdiablosayings.jpg

Don't worry about the stats and stuff prior to 60. Buy items pre-60 is a waste of gold IMO. Unless you already have another Main 60 feeding your other toons, don't throw the money away. You likely can't do MP10 Hell. That would require at least some lvl 60 weapons. Normal and Nightmare have relatively easy MP10s, but MP10 Hell is too close to Inferno.

Check the stickies once you hit 60 to go shopping and when you have all your skills.

GL HF
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]