Diablo® III

missing

hey blizzard I just bought biablo 3 on xbox 360 n I keep getting an error code on all my quest saying !!missing!! 72096:step flash. can u give me sum advice on how to fix the problem plz ty
Reply Quote
I also hav a lot more things on my screen with the code !!missing!!
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Hi Jordanwow20,

At a glance it sounds like you may have the wrong game disc for your region. When you downloaded the patch to your Xbox it likely downloaded the patch for your region, but not your copy of the game.

I can't really provide much direct troubleshooting assistance as this is the Bug Report forums and what you are describing isn't technically a bug, but I can make a suggestion that you ensure that your Xbox unit is set to the same locale/region as your copy of the game. After doing that, you will probably want to uninstall the game patch you downloaded and then launch the game again. It should download the appropriate patch for the new locale/region.

As for specifics on how to do all that, I would consult the Xbox support site and/or contact Xbox Support:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/
Reply Quote
Jordanwow20, I am having the same problem. What did you do to fix this?
Reply Quote
Jordanwow20, I have the same problem land I can't find the answer...
Reply Quote
I just had this same problem happen to me on my Diablo III game on xbox. I can still walk my guy around but all the quests/items/toggle options etc show as missing. PLEASE HELP!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]